What is your favorite perfume and why?

I'm having a hard time choosing a new perfume for myself. I am not picky when it comes to scents, I'm fine with anything fruity or musky.

What is a good perfume that you get compliments on and lasts all day?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it's common as hell but i think Coco Mademoiselle smells so nice on girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• Two of my favorites are: 1. Coach - Love, and 2. Dior - J'adore. I've had compliments when I wear both of them. If I had to pick one, it would be the Coach, it's my absolute fav.

What Guys Said 6

• Amour by Di jour. It comes in the Heart shaped bottle but I think they discontinued it, but I'd compliment it and it lasts all day long. Liz Clairborne is another one, nice scent to that one.

• Hugo boss red Edt

• Odd as it seems the most attractive scent I've ever smelled was my ex girlfriend post workout. Yes it smelled like sweat but it smelled sooooop good. Then she took a shower and smelled like some tropical fruit which was nice I guess.

• Why don't ya accept yer smell?

• Haha I never said I don't accept it. It's nice to smell extra good

• POLO

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 16

• 1|1
  • Recently I have been loving White Citrus by Bath and Body Works. It is a fresh scent but very sexy. Plus, it's cheap.

Its top notes are lemon zest, sparkling grapefruit, and juicy tangerine.
    Its mid notes are mandarin, ginger flower, water lily, apricot nectar, lily of the valley, and freesia.
    Its dry notes are clean woods, and sheer musk.

So yah. :-)

• I have Taylor Swift's Enchanted and Beyoncé's Midnight Heat. I really like both. I also have Dove's Cucumber & Green Tea body mist that I've been getting for years and LOVE. I found it at my local grocery store haha.

• Nina by Nina Ricci has been my favourite go-to fragrance for years, but I also absolutely love Dior Hypnotic Poison.

• Lately I've been loving Ari by Ariana Grande. It smells amazing, and it comes in an adorable little bottle too!
    www.ulta.com/arianagrande/images/ari-bottle.png

• YSL - Black Opium - good for a posh dinner with friends/family/boyfriend

Nina Ricci - Les Delices - this one is quite sweet so would be good for day wear or a cinema/bowling date

Dior - Hypnotic Poison - i love this! Usually wear this one a night out drinking

These are just 3 of my big perfume collection, i always get compliments when i have these on!

I also love John paul gaultier - classique. Its an expensive one so i try not to use it daily :)

• chanel challenge sensual it's a version of chance by chanel. it compliments my natural scent really well and guys have told me it's what drew them in

• Prada Candy.

• Night Eau de Parfum by Victoria Secret. I got compliments on it all the time in high school! It's a really sexy scent and lasts all day long. Spray a little behind your ears, wrists and a little on your boobs and you'll be golden :)

• Tabu. I like it and my giy loves it.

• Midnight Poison by Dior

• Flowerbomb / BonBon by Viktor and Rolf.

• Skin by Clean is my favorite perfume

• I just use nice soaps and body wash 👏🏻

• White diamond

• Channel no 5 because it's classy