Girls, Do you like the metrosexual trend?

So ladies of GaG what do you think about the current metrosexual trend prevailing everywhere in TVs magazines and now even a craze among the real life men?
You liking this trend of men waxing shaving every inch of hair on body , using body lotion to make it soft but keeping a thick stubble in face?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehh, partly. It's not a bad thing that guys are taking more care in their appearance. I do prefer less body hair, the body lotion wouldn't really make much of a difference to me, though I'd prefer he didn't have much facial hair, if any at all.

• Same here. The facial hair makes me feel sick

What Girls Said 12

• They're nice to look at, but not to date in my opinion. I don't want a guy that's more high maintenance than me.

• Oh! That means?
      It's OK to fuck such a guy but not be in serious relationship?

• Furry chests, stomach and even hair on shoulders?

• When a guy takes more time getting ready to go out than I do, we have an issue. Lol

• That sounds different than what I thought a metrosexual is...
    They dress more feminine than what I like. So much waxing - not necessary unless you want it or if you're really hairy.

So not really into them.

• Yeah the latter part, guy is a teddy hairy

• No, I'm not attracted to it, personally.

• Whatever floats your boat, but mind telling why you not like it?

• No I like manly men who smell like testosterone 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
    Hey hey hey macho macho maaan 🎤🎧

• What's that?
      What's your definition?

• Macho man?

• Well I'm not a fan of body hair on guys and I don't mind if they use lotion lol. As long as they're not more high maintenance than me. And I'm not HM much if at all.

• not a fan , I like a little body hair on guys. people forget the the hairs on our bodies actually keep us warm that's why they stand up when we are cold it's insulation, people are treating body hair like some kind of disease tf
    I like it.

• No, it's feminine, who wants to date a feminine man?

• What's feminine in it?

• No. I don't mind manscaping but the waxing everything and then using body lotion is way too much

• No really

• Not really 🙅🏻

• No. Men should be rushed (sp) and many of they want to be with me.