Girls, what makeup do you wear on a regular basis? Guys, what makeup do you like on girls?

• Minimal to moderate.
    71% (36)52% (14)64% (50)Vote
  • Heavy.
    4% (2)15% (4)8% (6)Vote
  • None.
    25% (13)33% (9)28% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Granted that some ladies do not need any make up; but a light make up always helps them put a nice fresh presentable face on.

Also depends on the occasion. I do not expect them wearing makeup on the breakfast table daily.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A or C - depending on the day and occasion. Usually, if I wear heavy makeup - it's considered that because there's a lot on the eyes or lips - like dark lipstick or smokey eye look, but foundation at all times is a tinted moisturizer at most. =)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 18

• I wear minimal to moderate on a daily basis but only because of work, but as soon as I get home I remove it. Don't really like make-up.

1|1
    0|0
  • I tend to go with minimal to moderate. But it depends what I'm doing that day, otherwise I wear none.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a whole hell of a lot. Usually just foundation and your basic eyeliner/mascara combination. And that's only when I have to leave my house, and I don't always put my face on to go out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear any on a regular basis, mostly because I don't know how :P I'll wear lipstick once in a while but that's it.

0|1
    0|0
    • You probably don't need it anyway. Thanks for answering. :D

• I usually just put on some concealer, mascara, eyeliner and lipstick. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • hahah NONE! lol

0|2
    0|0
  • Minimal to moderate (like in my current profile photo) or slightly heavy. My simplest look is powder, mascara, brow pencil, white eye pencil and lipstick. When I have time I also wear foundation, blush, bronzer and concealer. For special looks, I do slightly smoky eyes or some colorful eye shadow and eyeliner.

0|0
    0|0
  • i usually dont wear any, can't be bothered lol. sometimes, if I feel like it, I wear eyeliner and some mascara

1|0
    0|0
  • minimal/none

1|0
    0|0
  • None. I'm lazy :P

1|1
    0|0
  • usually none, but sometimes minimal/moderate.

0|0
    0|0
  • None. Never.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually dont wear it, but that's because I just never made a habit out of it

I wish I had. I feel like I never have time to apply makeup, because it takes me ages to do so. Since I am not used to doing it xD

0|0
    0|0
    • You probably don't need it anyway & it'll be better for your skin in the long run. :)

• BB-cream
    Mascara
    Brow gel
    Concealer stick
    Coloured lipbalm
    Not sure if it's minimal or moderate but not heavy.

0|0
    0|0
  • "blah blah i hate make up blah blah make up is gross blah girls who make up are nasty i like girls that wear none blah blah i dont wear any make up" f you all smd the girls who dont wear makeup are also the one who dont wash their face LMAOO

1|0
    0|0
  • None on lazy days around the house

Concealer, eye liner and a natural lipstick or balm for going out.

Add mascara, bb cream, and a taupe eye shadow to that for special occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Concealer and eyeliner

0|0
    0|0
  • Minimal to moderate. I usually just wear mascara and sometimes eyeliner.

0|0
    0|0