Girls, Why do you use push up bras?

17

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• I don't, they're uncomfortable as fuck :P

• I don't.
    And when I wore them, it was because in that size I couldn't find a good bra that wasn't push-up.

• I don't. No need for a push up bra when I'm satisfied with how I am all ready.

• To make my boobs look extra boobie and genuinely because push up bras keep everything right where they need to be.

• i dont understand where need to be?

• What men fail to understand is that there is an ideal look and shape women want to achieve with our boobs, and no matter what kind of bra you wear, the overall look is going to appear unnatural to breasts outside of a bra. A good pushup bra just gives you a little extra support and has a more sexy look to go with a particular sense of style. Any guy who has seen a naked breast knows they don't look the same when the bra is gone.

• thanks for answer

• to make it look like I might actually have some boobs.

• Because it makes my boobs appear to be bigger AND for those of us that don't have naturally perky ta-tas makes our boobs look perkier.

• I don't use bras

• because aesthetics, cleavage doesn't occur naturally

• I don't use push up bras. It just makes them look fake and their uncomfortable!

• I don't usually. Too uncomfortable. More into bralettes

• It's kinda sexy

• girls use them to make their boobs look bigger

• I don't, I'm happy as I am

• I don't.

• The extra support is really nice

• I don't wear them often. Although I will wear them because they can make me boobs look bigger. Being only a 34B, I feel like I'm too small especially during winter when you wear more clothes.