Okay Ladies, your opinions please.

A) Do you like the look of guys with beards/specify some other kind of facial hair (mustache, sideburns, goatee)? Even a little "rugged growth"?

B) Do you like the FEEL of a beard/facial hair? Or even the feel of day-few hours growth?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love facial hair. My favorite kind is "rugged growth," as you put it, or the 5 o'clock shadow as it's also called. When it just exaggerates the line of his jaw, not long enough to really be called a beard, but still there. I really really love that. As a girl, when you're on top, you get a really good look at your guy... my favorite is when he hasn't shaved for a few days. Such a minor thing but I love it.

As for how it feels, that depends on which way you rub it. Go against the growth and it can kind of hurt... but anything else is fine.

Gotta admit though, when it's just a moustache, or just sideburns, or just a goatee, I don't think it looks that good. That's just my opinion though. I think I like the way my boyfriend just shaves once or twice a week... when he's freshly shaved, it's all smooth and nice and I do like that, but I still get to see him look a little more rugged.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't like beards. every girl has their own preference. I like stubble/ clean shaven. that's about it.

• for me it doesn't really matter but I do like the feel of a couple day growth of a mustache, beard, and sideburns...i think it has an erotic feel over skin ...lol but that's me

• I love the stubble if it's not patchy. I think it looks very rugged and sexy. I do not like a plain mustache with nothing else and I can't abide the goatee. I don't mind a beard if its not a really full santa clause beard and I know that's weird but I can't help it.

I also don't mind side burns because for me it just looks better on guys. So either stubble or clean shaved no goatee or mustache please!

• i like facial hair to be honest, obviously if its an important event i.e a wedding or something its not always the best case to leave stubble so it looks like youve just forgotten to shave.

But I had an ex who had the best stubble, As it wasn't too much like sandpaper against my skin, but as long as the girl moisterises her face it doesn't make too much difference or at least that's my experience. So yeah I like the feel of the stubble & its not too bad to look at if you can pull it off :)

• i like facial hair on a guy, very sexy both the look and feel. I don't have a specific style favorite though, different styles look good on different men.

• no to both questiosn

• i like facial hair

• I like a little bit of a stubble but other than that, clean shaven please

What Guys Said 0