Poll! Should I wear this to school tomorrow?

My boyfriend saved up and bought me this outfit to snowboard (I know season is over but I really wanted it!). Should I show him how much I like it by wearing it to school tomorrow?

• Wear it!
  • Don't wear it!

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean yeah if you want, personally I wouldn't.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would wear it if it was the sort of weather to wear it, if it's hot tomorrow then I'd suggest no because you'll be too hot, but if it's the right weather then sure!

What Guys Said 4

• I suppose the obvious question is, have you checked the weather for tomorrow lol?

• Smh. Wear it if you live in Alaska lol

• It's April lol

• You can wear the jacket only, that's alright, but not the full thing.

• why not? too bright?

• I don't want to be rude, because honestly, it looks good as snowboard attire, but wearing that to school is ridiculous.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't care lol but its not pretty. lol

• Lol that is not for school babygirl

• def not the full thing... not very school appropriate lol you'll be sweating

• haha, I'll take it off and put it in my locker once I get there, and just wear it to school and from school

• i'd still say stick to one thing at a time :)

• Winter has past. Springtime

• I'd only wear it if you live in a place with cold weather this time of year. Otherwise, you'll be burning up all day. And the colors ARE a little bright... You'll stand out a lot. If the thought of people staring at you terrifies you, I wouldn't wear it, unless you have really laid back students at your school.