MEN WITH MAKEUP?

DO YOU THINK MEN SHOULD WEAR MAKE UP LIKE THIS LADIES?

MEN WITH MAKEUP?

Most Helpful Girl

• Basically yada yada, do what you want with your own body, but I that last look is a bit too done. It's basically a women's look complete with eye liner. The first three look like men without make-up which is basically what men tell women to do... oh we don't mind if you wear a little make-up but make it look natural.

Most Helpful Guy

• Gay as fuck. If your self concious and put a conscious effort into a style or look it's vanity and vanity effeminates men. In women it makes them weak and pathetic. It's warned against in the bible for a fucking reason. When are people going to let that sink into their minds? I've never known a vain man who wasn't a pathetic wanker a breeze could blow over. We're not customisable like a pc. We've got built in standards we've got to live up to. If we don't were nothing but ashes after a fire. Useless and scattered to nothing.

What Girls Said 24

• Screw the makeup, I'd rather take you as you are... THE PEPPERONI PIZZA face that I adore! THE GODDESS HAS SPOKEN, that is all.

• made me laugh lol

• i know but i wondered what it would be like if all the guys started putting on foundation, would we be more appealing to women in general

• Honestly I'm kinda a dick so If ever I lost an argument with a guy wearing makeup... I'd lick my thumb so fucking fast lmao!!! and ruin their day!

• If it makes them feel more confident, then I see no problem with it. However, I don't think that last one looks very good. It's too cakey, and his eyebrows looked better before.

• Lol God no! I don't like pretty boys, let me have my man with all his acne, wild facial hair and scars!! <3 <3

• question is it cause you wanna look better than the guy you are with?

• you didn't follow me back , so i can't message you anyway.
      enjoy.

• @anonuser20 Oh I'm sorry. It was very late where I am, I'll do that now.

• Not to the point where he looks feminine. I've seen some dudes out on eyeliners on their hair edges etc and am cool with that but no concealers, eye-shadows, lipstick. none of that. I wanna be the only feminine one in that relationship. I want my guy to me fully masculine.

• Whatever lol I was always a fan of eyeliner on guys, plus maybe if men start wearing it it'll be more normal for women to NOT wear it lol.

• everything but the last one is fine.

• lol if men are willing to put in the time and effort then sure if they really want to haha

• They all look good with and without makeup so it's whatever. I need to get whatever foundation they have though lol

The last dude looks better without the makeup though, it might just be his eyebrows... Yeah they are way to strong for me to think it looks good

• All but the last one

• It's cool, I'd definitely support that 👍🏻

• yeah im fine with it. If i can do it a man can do it and I wouldn't complain. But at the same time I would make sure he knows he doesn't need it to look good, lots of girls think so and they really dont need it either. I mean the guys before the makeup still look pretty great.

• done like that it s fine
    but the last pic is a hell to the no

• yee, I don''t like my men natural. I like it when they make an effort to look good 4 meh

• so you like it?

• well... thats just dismissive... lol

• The first 3 are fine

• Nothing more than foundation and powder is fine.

• ... sure :)
    Some men I date already wear colored contacts.

• I wear makeup daily so I really can't say anything against it and not be a hypocrite

• No not if it's makeup like women

• The top one actually looks quite hot.

• so would you like it on men

• No, it's just too girly

• Um yeah, a bit of makeup to even out skin tone is fine but I like guys without makeup too.

• Makeup was made to make people feel better about themselves. If guys feel thier self-confidence lifted by wearing makeup then why not wear it. Just because the vast majotity of people who use makeup are females doesn't make it exclusively for women. A guy isn't less masculine because they want to cover some zits or just feel like looking damn fine.

• I would say yes...

• Sure... if they want to.

What Guys Said 12

• I find it quite interesting that a lot of girls said "hell no" to the last guy... more interesting when i saw he was the only BLACK example...
    does that mean its only fine if White guys do it?
    or does it mean that black is just beautiful as is?

• I think its more that the black guy looks more Feminine than the others

• My bad man

• @iFarted *sighs* its all good homie... just gonna have to find another post to light a fire... then piss you off by calling you in :) see.. im all cheered up already

• they can if they want, idc what they put on their face.

• Yeah no.

• Ha-ha they all look fake, nasty actually.

• Men shouldn't put makeup

• Honestly, I see nothing wrong with it. Girls aren't the only ones with a right to cover up their impurities with some liquid/powder/foam over the face and body. As for the last photo.. the “fleeked” brow look for a guy just looks gay I.. M.. O..

• A world full of shinny and clean faces it's boring... embrace the imperfections : D

• My make up is my unflinchingly fashing hard big jacked muscles

• thats so gay it broke world records

• No ! Only women who can wear MAKEUP
    If u consider urself a woman so go for it

• Lmao how gay.

• Gay as fuck