Why is it so hard to get a girlfriend?

Why is it so hard to get a girlfriend?

Like I'm not that good looking , but I have the personality to back it up I'm very confident Every time I approach a girl I like I come off maybe to strong...i smile I do everything in the book.But I never go past the friend part.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey anonymous, there are a variety of reasons why it can be hard for some guys to get a girlfriend. Unfortunatley, you're not providing enough information for me to help you. It could be your style or method of attention getting. Are you in decent shape? How's the wardrobe? Do you stink?

In addition to jock status, I've noticed females are particularly attracted to a sense of humor. So if you weren't blessed with beautiful genetics to begin with, try working on that personality. And while it may be difficult to smile even while being lonely, fake it.

Best of luck,

Vertigo

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on who you are.

What Guys Said 1

• for the most part, I would say it's because us guys always or usually have to take the initiative, make the first move, start a conversation and ask her out, and not all of us are born with the silver tongue on how to get girls attracted to us. It's way easier for a girl to get a boyfriend than for a guy to get a girlfriend since all girls have to do is welcome our advances or deny them.