If you were a clothing, what would you be and why?

I'd be a vest.
Cause I'm ugly and useless lol.

@Afro-dite9 would be a form-fitting red dress, because she's beautiful and classy, and something I'd always love to get into ;)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

What Girls Said 25

• Lol ehh kinda classy a little trashy 😉 http://imgur.com/eBuKuUC that's like the only RED dress I own lol
    You ugly? DAFUQQQQ http://imgur.com/uuNnRln ? http://imgur.com/GsykWCn http://imgur.com/33iowj8 you're more like that old school Chinchilla mink I can't leave the house without... You better recognize you're own BEAUTY and keep ur head up high the mf walking GODDESS that you are @sweethomicidalqueen and that's an order!

• Lol waitttt😏😂 I see what u just did there! Hahahaa you're so silly 😘 thanks @sweethomicidalqueen

• I plan on it but LA just isn't a place I see myself at. I wanna go to Cali but I dunno when/where to there.

• swt... what are you doing that's taking you to Texas and then here?
      lol we lived there too (Houston) for a couple years before we came back to the west coast. ("Back" for me, not for him.)

• A formal black coat up to the knees. Why? Because it's elegant, sophisticated, comfortable, goes with everything and it fits everyone. =)

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6fc0108c79.jpg

• ahaaaa I have this floor-length black leather trench that I actually wear about once every month or two... which is pretty impressively often, considering that it's a floor-length black leather trench.
      and even more impressive considering the climate where I live (Los Angeles) -- although I'm always cold, all the time, so, theoretically any weather is leather weather for me.

the thing is... I don't really know who was SUPPOSED to wear it.
      When I wear it, the bottom coattails are only about 4 or 5 inches off the ground. I think you remember how tall I am (remember how they picked me to go backstage to meet Peter Steele -- because I'm THAT much taller than everyone else)... so, I'd imagine this thing would just drag along the street and get torn to shreds if someone of normal height were wearing it. #99problemsbutmyheightaintone

• @redeyemindtricks and here I am, in my 5 foot 3 inch glory.

• Well, for everything like that jacket, there's something like what @hollywood-glam posted. That dress is a knockout, but, I've tried things like that on before -- it'd fit me like a maternity shirt! Haha.
      I mean, I actually have a few "minidresses" from places like F21, that I wear as T-shirts. #truestory

Also, there are whole classes of clothes I can't even THINK about wearing, because I'm... heighted out of them.

* Jumpers and rompers: Hahaha, nope. Do I WANT a wedgie all day?

* Jeans with any kind of knee pattern (like "moto" jeans): Probably not, since the "knee" will probably be on my lower thigh. Either that, or the knee will hit at the correct place, and then I'll have to pick something off the ground and... uh, you see where this is headed, and it ain't good.

* Anything with a hi-lo cut, a waist-length shirt, etc. Nope.

Last not least-- a tailor can always shorten things, or take them in. It'is impossible to "lengthen" or "let out" stuff.

• Vests don't have to be ugly nor useless.

I would be... CARGO PANTS! They can look boyish yet sexy at the same time. :D
    image.ec21.com/.../...s_Dance_Pants_Yoga_Pants.jpg
    storefeederimages.blob.core.windows.net/.../zyvidmat4b3.jpeg
    i00.i.aliimg.com/.../...umn-multi-pocket-pants.jpg

• Gosh, I love this question. I'll pick something really girly :P I would be a beautiful dress. I'm a feminine girl that sense of style.
    A pink romantic dress is my dress.

scontent-waw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...62839362_n.jpg

• @redeyemindtricks Hey, smart idea! Custom made dress.
      I'm stealing the idea from you 😁

• If you find out the brand, could you pls post it here? I would be ever so grateful.

The fabric, with the mesh background, kinda reminds me of this American brand For Love & Lemons from which I have a couple dresses. (Totally different dress profile -- if you haven't heard of the brand, do some searches)

I actually don't own any dresses with this kind of skirt -- all of my dresses tend to be fitted through mid thigh, like pencil skirts. (I actually have 11 Hervé Léger dresses... don't get me started... lol.) But, this one is just THAT awesome.

• I woukd be underwear cuz I'm captain underpants www.reading-rewards.com/.../...nderpants-badge.jpg

• a sexy ass dress

something with glitter and very provocative

I would have so much fun being the responsible of making women look hot ;)

• I'd be a bodysuit, comfy, I hug your body and you can pair me with almost anything.

t0.gstatic.com/images

• I would be a full circle skirt because - because full cicle skirts.

• Uhhh, I guess I'd be a pair of sweats... just because I love mine. :P

• What kind? Like (1) mostly fitted ones that are a little longer than capri length? Or (2) super long oversized ones that drag on the floor?

I mean, I have a feeling my #1's are your #2's, because height difference lol.
      Jk... sorta.
      But, yeah which ones did you have in mind? bc lots of my girlfriends like "boyfriend sweats" that are like 9 sizes too big, and I'm like NOPE not bout dat life.

(In high school, when I was 6'2" 125lbs and still a stupid idiot who was MORTIFIED that things would "cut in" on my waistline... yeah, different story, as to how I saw oversized clothing back then haha)

• ya that was another problem I never had.

I'm half Latina. In response to "which half?" -- to which the expected answer would have been "daddy's side" -- I'd always say "from the waist up."
      Hahahaha you get me...

I mean, that was a dumb question anyway, since the people asking knew my (very obviously Spanish) last name. So, they deserved a snippy answer like that, lol.

But, I WISH I had enough ass to push things up in the back. In high school, I swear every other girl in my class was a video vixen... and then there was me.

• @redeyemindtricks Haha. Aww, no Latina ass, eh? That's okay. I'm not sure you rock it otherwise. I'm no vixen even with an ass.

• a scarf because they are fluffy and fun.
    goes with everything you were and enhances it and also it is adaptable, you can do lots of things with it.
    even a shirt, dress.

• A wallet because I contain everything valuable♡

• I'd probably be a graphic tee because they're awesome. Like me.

• i'd be a mink stole because i love to cuddle

• i'd be ankle boots because i'm reliable, comfortable and still sexy :D

• I would be that ugly Christmas sweater no one wants to ever wear. Lmao!

• I'll be heels to make all the girls booties look better

• Classic black dress, goes with everything. :)

• I'd be something sensible like a coat even tho I always forget to wear mine.

• I would be a tank top cause it goes well with anything and I get on well with everyone so ✌🏻️

• A polo shirt or a nerdy graphic tee cuz they're nerdy, but also cool and classic.

• a bra bc ill support you lolol

• More confidence please!!

I'd be a T shirt :o

• Not all vests are ugly!! Look at Daryl Dixon's vest/whatever!!! Lol

I don't know what I would be

• Red Converse because I'm useful and colorful

• A faux leather jacket cuz I'm fucking badass.