Who else thinks a cute girl in a leather jacket look hot? Why do you think that is?

I don't mean a biker Harley davidson type of leather jacket. I mean a stylish more fashionable jacket. I mean a cute innocent girl not a bad girl type of girl. I mean a girl who may be wearing a girly outfit like a dress or a nice pair of jeans and a blose, but adds edge to her outfit by adding a leather jacket.

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm.. This has got me thinking.. Just where did I put my leather jacket? :)

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not my thing. Work boots

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I do that, so I hope people think it looks cute. I have a brown leather jacket that I wear with skirts and dressed a lot in the fall

0|1
    0|0
  • in my opinion, a leather jacket is like sunglasses. Anybody could look good in them and they enhance any outfit that they may be wearing.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think so too, combinations of cute with hard always look cute.

0|1
    0|0
  • leather jackets are life lol I love them! and yeah, they look good in everyone i think haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear leather a lot, so yes

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Love girls in leather jackets, they ooze confidence. They look good and they know it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, girls in leather look pretty good. Might just be bias since I wear a leather jacket. Can't really say why though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls don't really wear jackets around here... When it gets cool a few times a year, they all slap on their desire winter clothing and boots completely over doing it trying to look cute, any real cold weather clothing is no existent here.

0|1
    0|0
  • They look badass when they wear a leather jacket, leather pants, jeans, or a skirt, and high heels. The girly tomboy

0|1
    0|0
  • They do look great! I am a biker myself but plain leather jackets look great on both sexes.

0|1
    0|0