Why do some females wear dresses without underwear?

I always wonder why some females wear dresses or skirts without wearing any type of panty or underwear why do they do that ish? Its not even "comfortable" id hate to ever go out with out undies or shorts under... like eww that would be nasty if their vaginal fluids get on chairs and ish yuck

Most Helpful Guy

• Since underwear for both men and women is there for many different hygiene reasons (Including what you mentioned plus other hygiene reasons) I consider these women as being unhygienic. I mean what if a woman that does this say did a fart and ended up sharting for example. Sorry not trying to be gross.

• Thank you for MHA.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well historically women didn't wear underwear under their skirts so no it's not necessarily something disgusting in my opinion.
    As for why some women wear no undies under a dress is to avoid panty lines.
    Occasionally at home I don't wear underwear when I'm wearing loose pants like harem pants. It is actually quite comfortable, but I think that's because I hate how most underwear feels (briefs especially) and thongs which I wear on a regular basis can get uncomfortable after hours of use.
    Also I sleep without underwear as well so.

What Guys Said 13

• Those are attention seeking women

• hahaha that is yucky, but i wonder have you every seen a woman's vagina while thery were wearing a dress. ? lol

• Really do girls do that 😲😲😨😳😲?

• No panty line or they just like the freedom.

• I always wear undies...

• Easy access ;)

• Depends upon the wether or some clothes pattern

• That's hot. I love it. I sometimes wear a sarong. Never wear underwear with it.

• I was told that they need to "let it air out"!

• they wanna be nasty sluts

• kinky thats why or for boyf

• called being skanky

• some like the free feeling and don't want to show pantylines but I'm sure they are careful not to expose themselves or touch more than their clothes

What Girls Said 13

• because commando rocks give it a try and see for yourself

• its something i would NEVER DO

• What an interesting question. My thought is is that girls just do it so guys can have a little peek and get the shivers of you know what...

• Who knows? It's not something I would do but do you.

• I guess it eliminates VPL.

• I was actually gonna try that but its too cold to be doing that now i may wait for the winter.

• It can feel more comfortable.

• Hmm they could always sit on their skirt I guess. If it's long enough?

• Maybe because they're slutty

• I have no clue. I consider that unhygienic.

• I wear underwear but I never wear a bra. They are so annoying and its just easier without one

• underwear lines, they dont want to look for their undies in the morning if they get laid, none are clean, just got off their period and want to be free of anything, they dont give an f like you should since its their opinion

• I know some people do it because of the panty lines. I surely don't do it. lol