Ladies: After listing your answer, which one of YOUR 3 events/outfits would you wear this style with?
Guys: What do you like about ladies wearing ponytails? And do you like the style in the picture?
What are three "events" or outfits where you would wear your hair in a ponytail?
What Girls Said 11
1. Work. Why? Because you can see my face then. Which can be seen as more open and friendly than someone with hair in their face. We also have a fudge table where you have to have your hair up if you stand there.
2. Cooking. Kind of self explanatory.
3. Taking care of my nephew. Because he recently discovered he loves pulling on hair.1
- Show AllShow Less
I almost always wear my hair in a ponytail when I'm out. at home, I let it down.1
Casual day at home
It's just a nice simple way to get my hair out of my face
Although my hair is too short now to do that XD1
School, since my hair is long and I like to keep it out of the way...
Exercising, again... to keep it out of the way...
When it's raining...0
I wouldn't, for any event. I don't even run with my hair up.1
Basically only at the gym0
1. When working out/dancing
2. When washing my face - although I usually braid it then
3. When it's a combination of really hot and really windy outside. I live in the Netherlands so that rarely happens.1
What Guys Said 1
None, none, and none. My hair is too short. :-)0