All he said was "wow"?

I'm about 2 inches taller than my crush. Today I wore 2 inch heels and I walked in the room and all he said was "wow."

I mean I looked pretty darn good, if I can say so. Do you think he was commenting on my overall appearance or just the fact that I was extremely tall. I just said wow, these shoes do make me pretty tall, huh? And all he did was laugh.

Most Helpful Girl

• he was just stunned by your hotness! :)

What Guys Said 1

• It probably was a mixture of height and total appearance, esp. if you were dressed for an event.

What Girls Said 4

• This is why I don't like to wear heals around a short guy I like! I'm sure he wasn't upset or anything... but yeah, I have that issue too because I'm 5'7

• sounds like he thought wow you look hot. tall girls in heels are very stiking.

• Girl, I feel you. I'm 5'11''. But if you were working the shoes, it was probably a "Wow, you're hot" not a "Wow you're a giant" you know?

• It sounds like he was commenting on your overall appearance.