What type of lingerie looks best on heavier girls (if any)?

I've heard lots of larger girls complain that they can never find lingerie that looks good on them, especially those who dislike their own bodies. I myself an a pretty big girl with a decently sized behind, but I lack severely in the chest area. I'm incredibly self conscious and I try to hide my body as much as possible. I don't want to hide myself away forever, and I'm sure there will be a man some day who I will want to show everything to, but I want to feel attractive while doing so. So does anyone out there know a lingerie type that would look nice/decent on the body type described? (Doesn't have to be super dirty, can be an innocent little nightgown if that's what you think would look nice.)
(This info won't be used until AFTER hitting the legal adult age! This is just a question on how I could raise my confidence a bit once I reach that point in the future!)

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, small breasts turn me on. if you are talking about pleasing a guy like me (not ME obviously) you would be fine wearing whatever works for other size women. So please work on accepting that what you have actually is desirable.

• Thank you, that made me feel a lot better about myself xD

• Thank you for MHGuy. :-)

• Thanks for giving a great answer :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what size you are, but I would check out plus size stores. Most of them go down to a size 12 now and you can purchase separates in most lingere sections. That way you can find a bra that fits and a panty and it doesn't have to be the exact same size. That might help with fitting issues.

But be creative! There are so many things you could do. A beach cover up could easily be a sexy cover for a pretty bra and panty set. Most beach cover ups are shear, and would be very sexy. You could also wear a nice panty and then pasties up top. Sometimes the illusion of nudity is more sexy than actually being naked.

Even stuff from your own wardrobe could be worn. A sheer blouse with nothing underneath could also work.

The main thing is to find things that make you feel good wearing them.

It sounds to me like you have a pear shaped body type. in my opinion most lingere will look good on that body type. You just have to experiment and see what you like best on your body.

Hopefully this helps!

What Guys Said 10

• I think the best bet is hit your search engine and play around with lingerie for certain body types
    (1) Lingerie for large girls
    (2) Lingerie for large girls with small chest
    (3) Lingerie for large girls with small chest and bigger ass
    That should give you plenty of selection, you have a look at all the images and pick what you like. For your first lingerie, I would go to a physical shop to actually see what you are buying and consult with the staff. After you have found what you like and suits you, you can shop online later for more.

• Boyshort type panties and longer camisoles/nighties.

• I think it has to do more with accepting your appearance and self esteem rather than lingerie (you're still trying to hide in my opinion). Lingerie never did anything for me. Can it be sexy? Sure a little, but I'd never request a woman wear it for me. I'd rather see you completely naked. Sure some guys like it but I think it's much more for women (to feel sexy) then men.

• You've got one more year and I think you're mind will change by that time. One more thing I need to tell but that's not now. Sometime in message, I'll share.

• Yeah go for long gowns not short camisoles

• i like bodys and normal pantys most

• Bikini panties are hot on any shape size lady

• go with what your comfterble with. its kinda a turn off a girl is like all uncomfterble

• if they're complaining, i suggest they lose weight...

• You still have a basic structure even if you lose weights. Especially when you have small tits already, they'll get smaller. You'll still have an unproportional shape, therefore this comment helps no one. (Even though it already didn't in the first place, considering the question was "What types of lingerie" not "What can I do to get this".)

• 😂 bro, she IS on the Internet ☝

• @CheerGirl38139 BRUUUUUUUUHHH!!! :D :D :D... amazon, ebay or other shopping websites of that ilk!

• Lose weight then any lingerie will look good on you.

What Girls Said 4

• You could google retro style lingerie. Google 'plus size retro lingerie'. Some of them are made to make a woman look more like an hourglass shape, like corsets, padded brass, and others, with less padding and more lace and ruffles emphasize your body shape.

• I'm average build and all in proportion, (which now seems to be classed as plus sized) with decent sized arse and boobs. I wear t shirt bras and full briefs or shorts. But when it comes to the bedroom department I wear lace bra with a pair of French or Brazilian knickers. I am thinking about trying corsets. Just my personal choice, because I think they look better on me. But its completely up to you.

• As for bikinis I go for the retro type with the high waisted bikini bottoms, I feel they accentuate my shape.

• Just get some fitted to you:)
    If it fits, itll look good :)

• have you ever tried a thong?
    my ass is curvy but it looks good in it haha

• I've never thought about those, I'll have to give it a try some time, thanks!