How long is your hair?

Girls- do you like short or long hair? Why?

Guys- what do you like on girls, short or long hair? Why?
How long is your hair?

• as long as Rapunzel's biatch!!!
  • It's short!!! I love short hair!
  • It's short and I want to cry because I WANT LONG HAIR!
  • It's medium length...
  • WHAT HAIR? Dude, I'm BALD!!
  • Meow I'm a dolphin 🐬

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mijd what length her hair is as long as it suits her style, character and more importantly, that she wears it with confidence.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• I prefer women with longer hair. Shoulder-length is fine, but longer than that is even better for me in most cases.

While it's true that a few girls can pull off having short hair, it's NEVER as good as longer hair. Short hair on women is, in my experience, virtually always worse - even in the instances where "worse" is still pretty damn good.

• I am as close to E as you can get - I get a number 2 shave at the barbers and if my understanding is correct that is 1/4 of an inch long.
    The length of hair I like on a girl I must say covers the whole spectrum - I will give examples through my celebrity crushes. I was hopelessly in love with Irish singer Sinead O'Connor in the late 1980s
    static1.squarespace.com/.../...drew_Catlin-01.jpeg
    And my current celebrity crush is Becca Dudley MTV UK VJ
    www.loudandclearvoices.com/.../Becca-Dudley.jpeg

• I always like to see women who have short, super short hair. Why? Well that's because that is my definition of attraction and appeal, I totally dislike long hair on women.

• Wow this is a first!

• Yes, that's right. I am an exception as far as thinking is concerned, my thinking is a lot different than other men.

• I dunno. I guess my hair would be medium for a guy? I think of long hair being stereotypical Jesus hair. I'm not at that point haha

My hair is long enough to headbang to metal but short enough to not look out of place in fancy clothes.

• Dont care, different hairstyles suit different girls.
    As long as its longer than mine
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f7a26c26c0.jpg
    (Not me, but same look)

• Its super short

• My hair length is 2 inches. I like long hair on girls, the longer the better, because I perceive longer hair as a higher status. If a girl has always had her hair very long, she is from such a high status that she really turns me on, especially if she persuades me to shave my head because it makes her status much higher than mine.

• Short-medium length I'd say.

• About 1/2 an inch right now. I need a haircut, I'm looking like a stinking hippy.

• id say mine is medium, but i wanna grow it much longer.

also, i like somewhat long hair on women

• Uhm... pretty long I think XD
    Long enough to plat :p

• I love long hair on girls. shoulder length or longer

• You know Hillary Clinton! I want girls to make her hair. And if a girl has a boy hair it's wow for me.

• I LOVE long hair really so awesome in girls 😍😍😍

• About 10 inches on the top.

• To my shoulders. I'm a guy with long hair

• like 2 inches? I don't know but i need a haircut

• I have short hair.
    A buzz cut.

I love long hair on girls C:

• B... low maintenance... I'm a (typical) guy, sorry Clarisa :o :o

• Mine are like Bono's when he was young...

www.mens-hairstylists.com/.../...rstyle-Mullet.jpg

• For me I prefer women with longer hair. Shoulder-length is fine, but longer than that is even better for me in most cases.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 43

• I recently got it cut, my hair is currently just above chin level. It was a little shorter than I actually wanted but it doesn't look too bad, in my opinion. My hair tends to look best between my chin and my shoulder. When it gets down to my shoulder, it gets so fluffy and starts to flare out that I feel like I should join a Bon Jovi tribute band:

blog.gs8.com.tw/.../71.jpg

• About the length of Demi Moore's in this picture:

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

• I like how my hair is. It's just long enough to be called long hair but I don't need to wash it in layers (roots first, then the ends, or something). When I wash them I just bunch everything over my head and it's really easy to take care of.
    The only downside is that I can't wear it out or it'll spread over my shoulder and look messy.

• I'd say my hair is medium-long length. It's a bit past my shoulder blades, I believe. I much prefer that to the short length that I used to keep my hair.

• It's just above the shoulder. I don't like it being this long but I need to get it cut far too often to have it short right now. There isn't a hairstylist worth a damn in this grey wasteland.

• WHAT HAIR? Dude, I'm BALD!!

• It's medium length, I've had long hair and the shortest I've had it was probably shoulder length.

• It's very long, to my hips :p

• Mine's to my waist. I like it this long, but it can be tough to handle at times. It takes pretty much a whole day to dry naturally/sans hair dryer. Plus it's pretty curly and the shorter it is the curlier it is, so if I did decide to cut it real short I'd probably have a fro.

• It's about 20 inches and thick atm (meow). But yeah it seriously is. So I guess Rapunzel level more or less xD

• Long enough to get caught in my armpit 😒

• Nearly up to my bum crack lol

• with curly it looks medium lenght like until my bra.
    but when I strengthen them, they reach my low back area
    right above my ass

• Down to my ass. I get my hair caught in my car door sometimes... I don't even know how.

• Cut it pretty short last month, love it so much so far. Gotten lots of compliments too, easy to take care of and good in the summer heat lol.

• It's medium length but too long for me atm so I'm gonna get it cut tomorrow 🙆🏻

• Mine is down between the middle of my back and waste. I like it, although it is difficult to put up and keep up in the summer. Too hot.

• Mine is between medium and long.

• My hair is as long as it is in my current profile pic. I chopped it last September and I'm impatiently waiting for it to regrow lol

• Slightly longer than medium length/ around my butt. However I should get a haircut soon, wanna experience how it feels like to have short hair lol.

• It's medium but I want long thick hair and I'll never have it 😭😭😭

• long/medium length.

• http://i.imgur.com/HQ3uPjJ.jpg

Not long enough. 😭

• Up to my back and thick a lot of people complement my hair and I'm like wats so special about it lols

• Mine is slightly past my shoulders. Kind of wish it was longer so I could do more with it.

• I prefer to see myself with long hair. Mine is at the level of my elbows.

• medium length box braids at the moment

• always had long hair to the small of my back until recently

• Take a look at my profile pic.

• Mid back.

• More from Girls
    13