Which are the most popular diamond shapes and cutting styles?

What is the best shape or cutting style? Can I look for any unique shape or cut that captures the beauty of the popular brilliant cut diamond?

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of girls love either round or square.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In the present market, there are primarily ten types of shapes that rough diamonds are being given. Unsurprisingly, some have turned into popular choices over the years due to variations in buyer sense of taste and fashion. While shapes like the triangle cut are measured as rarities and hardly ever seen in the end user market, they might still charm to people eyeing for attractive choices.

Without a qualm, the top seller amongst the shapes is the full cut round brilliant (57 facets). When cut perfectly, round diamonds offer the finest sparkle and light performance equated to any other types of shapes. Coming in at a second place based on popularity is the cushion cut. In the US retail site, cushion cut diamonds had surpassed princess cuts with a contemporary surge in demand.

For people who are considering for something that joins the top features of these two shapes, you might love the appearance of the Asscher cut or the radiant cut. To get more info about diamond and jewelry, I like to share this article (https://reinventyourlook. wordpress. com/2016/04/09/buy-diamond-gemstone-jewelry-for-your-wedding/)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Princess cut I think is a pretty popular one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Princess and traditional shape

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!