Which brand sells good skinny jeans and pants for curvy girls?

I find it very difficult to shop for jeans and pants. The other day I was trying on Mango skinny jeans. The size 10 was fitting just fine on my thighs and hips, but was roomy in the waist and crotch area. Then, the size 8 was barely zipping up..

So, I search for jeans and pants that are roomy in the hips and the thighs and smaller in the waist and crotch area. I lately wear a size large ( 10-12). Any suggestions welcome! Also, tell me which places I should avoid to shop from.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have the same issue, my thighs are thick so to get the room in the thighs I need, my pants are usually 2" oversized in the waist than my actual waist size is. So I ALWAYS wear a belt. :-P

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• So you kind of need to post the pictures!! 10, 12, 14, just the best!! Soft curves!

• Could you get the ones that are roomy in the waist and just wear a belt and see if it fixes it?

Or maybe try the boys equivalent

• I tried wearing a belt, but then pants look like they are all bunched up around me. When I buy a new pair I want them to fit perfectly. Male pants are made for men..

• Yes, I'll ask

• Cool, I hope it works out for you ;)

• http://www.brit.co/custom-jeans/
    Do you have a photo of how your bottom is shaped?

• Joes Jeans?

• Lose weight and it'll be easier to find clothes

• It's easier than when I was wearing a size 16. Back then, I had the same issue, but even less options to choose from. Body shape doesn't change when you loose weight though. And I still need clothes that fit my body while I loose weight

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• American eagle?

• Additionelle

• I get my jeans from old Navy or Torrid.

• jeggings are the best, they form fit but they also look like jeans.

• We ain't made for skinny jeans.

• why not wear a skirt

• Try h&m

• curvy girls shouldn't wear skinny jeans cause it's nit good for their body type. Boot cut is better for curvy body.
    But if you really want it go for diesel, levi's or armani