How can Muslim girls wear long sleeves, high necks, layers and long pants in the summer?

The reason I ask, is that I *love* winter clothes and I would love to wear long sleeves, jeans, etc... all year round, so I want to know how they do it!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not only Muslims who live in the middle east or very warm climates.

Here's a quick and easy explanation www.npr.org/.../summer-science-clothes-keep-you-cool-more-or-less

• I was actually thinking of Muslims that live here in the USA! I see these beautiful headscarves and long sleeve shirts, and jeans, and I'm thinking, I want to wear that but I think I would keel over from the heat! I just wonder how they do it?

• When I was in Tunisia I wore a kaftan a few times. It's more comfortable than suit and tie.

i.ebayimg.com/.../s-l1000.jpg

• @jacquesvol That's so cool! Haha literally.

What Guys Said 3

• They manage it in the Middle East because it keeps the sun off their skin. They might be cooking a little bit under the clothes but it's still better than burning. Same reason turbans and shemaghs are also worn by people who aren't Muslim or religious in the desert.

• The fabric is very light think.

• They put it on there body. that is how a person wears cloths

What Girls Said 0