Which bra/panty combo for some weekend fun :) ?

So I'm seeing this super hot guy on Sunday. He's invited me over to teach me how to play GTA V but since basically all we talked about is how much fun we had making out at this party we probably won't be playing video games for too long :)

I loooove underwear and I can't decide which combo to pick?
Either:
Hot pink super lacy pushup bra (with a lace back), this exact one but pink: with a bright pink thong (not pictured) also from Victoria's Secret. It's got lace alloverWhich bra/panty combo for some weekend fun :) ?Or:
Pale pink/nude colored bra with flowery lace on it and a matching thong. (It's this one: https://dm.victoriassecret.com/product/404x539/V568816_CROP3.jpg )

I'll be pretty tan by then, and I have long dark hair. Rather skinny but with a butt/wide hips. I heard a lot of guys don't like thongs? What's up with that?
I have tooons of other panties and bras so I can pick something entirely different too :) What colors do you prefer? Style? And what kind of outfit for a Netflix & chill kind of day like that?

Thank youuuu :)

also I'm 18 & the guy is 22 :)
Thank you guys so much for helping! I went with the bright pink racerback bra/thong combo and he ended up not even seeing it! His room was too dark :( He also had issues with the front clasp of the bra lol. But other than that I think he liked it. So, thank you! :D

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think pale pink and flowery lace lingerie is really pretty, it's something I would wear.

What Guys Said 14

• Pink and White are the hottest colors for lingerie to me
    and neons are next

• I like the ones with the two girls standing next to each other

• The first combo; racer-back bras are simply awesome! Love the straps that combine at the back 😊
    And those panties are sweet! I'd say go for something like patterned briefs or boyshorts as they accentuate your curves in a nicer way.

• I like the blue outfit. It's seems fun and sexy.

• mine is a pretty bright pink one though. I mean it's the same thing, looks exactly the same but the color is different. still that one?

• no pics, but thank you for your help! :)

• I didn't mean to come across creepy. I was only trying to be respectful.

But I am glad I could help. And you were helpful as well. So Thank you for that.

• Second outfit for everything ha

• Laced but really it's all going to come off

• they're both lace, which one? And i know, i know :D But there's just nothing like sitting there in your normal chill outfit and knowing you got that ready to go underwear underneath :)

• I will! And thank you so much for your help :)

• No problem but I wish I could see the final results

• I think you should try bright pink lingerie ;)

• Pink cheekini and the bright pink bra.

• I love thongs on a girl, so I would have to go with the second. They are so sexy.

• Neither. be free

• The bright pink

• It's gotta be a thong

• Yeah.. I think thongs are skanky...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• I'd say red (if you have any) but if not, I like the bright pink one.

• I like the blue set best

• *facepalm* when are people gonna learn to wait until they are married?

• when are people gonna learn that all of humanity is pointless existence and the rules we made up only keep us from having fun and also, YOLO?

• I respect your choice and I'm asking you to respect other people's choices as well. Deal? :)

• I'll respect you, but not that choice if that makes sense