Opinions about clevage?

I never used to be a big fan of clevage, I usually cover it all up but recently I have started to feel comfortable in it and I think it looks nice. I'm just unsure about it though? I mean does it give a bad impression? I'm not talking about a huge clevage just a v neck that exposes a little cleavage. It's feminine and pretty! However I do feel uncertain sometimes like if it's too much to show clevage or if it gives a slutty impression etc.. Any opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just dress for the occasion. If you're going to choir practice at Church you wouldn't wear some tops that you might wear on a date or to a club. It really does look feminine to see the top part of the cleavage (I'm not even talking about the plunging neckline kind of thing). I don't think that's "slutty" or anything like that at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love showing cleavage. It makes me feel very sexy.
    Do what you are comfortable with. Find outfits that are fitted and flatter your figure, if you don't want something low cut.

What Guys Said 13

• No cleavage is beautiful and you should show it off as much as you want. Trust me, no guys are complaining about seeing it.

• It depends on what type of person you are. Often if you dress normally and just show cleavage it doesn't come off as slutty, and even when you deliberately show off cleavage, as long as you do it in the right way its okay. Normally, from where I live anyway, people are only called slutty if they act slutty, not purely on how they dress.
    That being said girls who cover up more often look more sophisticated and elegant which is only a good thing. It just depends what you are comfortable with.
    So over all just wear what you like, as long as it suits you and you are happy wearing in it its fine.

• I LOVE CLEAVAGE

• it depends on what you wear and what the situation is. You can show the exact same amount of flesh and be classy and elegant, or look stoic and professional, or look loose and comfy, or look trashy and slutty.

It's more about setting, the type of clothes, and how you carry yourself, then it is about the cleavage itself.

• Only show what you want to be seen and don't get disgusted at us men who think clevage is nice and like to look.

• Hell yea it's hot tt

• A lady wore a dress to work yesterday and I will remember it for a very long time. She knew that she was showing her cleavage, but it looked really nice. Don't tell anyone, but I was using my peripheral vision to stare. Awesome.

• It's sexy when girls show cleavage. It's a turn on

• It's normal. I'd say most women show some cleavage every day in public (more so then not).

• Maybe when i was younger ( beginning of highschool) i loved it. but now, i like a little not whole titty hanging. Got me like "you tease"

• Haha. Why is it teasing though?

• Im a give me all or nothing type guy. Dont give me almost everthing. No censors

• It attracts attention quite a lot... but you know not all type of attention ain't good

• its a hot idea

• Show it. Lots of women do it and men love it. Maybe not too much if u tave a short skirt too? x

What Girls Said 5

• hahah! careful not to flash someone lol!

• If you've got it flaunt it, simple as that! Nothing wrong with showing a little cleavage.

• go for it, the rule is to only show one of the sexy areas at a time. show a hint of cleavage but not when you are wearing a short skirt or showing your stomach.

• It's what ever your comfortable with.

• It's good and very naughty