When should I cut my hair?

For summer of 2017, I want my hair to be anywhere from below my boobs (when you put the hair in the front) to above my butt.

Right now, my hair is already below my boobs when I put the hair in the front. It's already at the desired length (which is anywhere from below my boobs to above my butt). But I'm fearful it's going to be too long if I don't cut it until summer 2017.

Should I let it grow until may 2017 and then cut it to the desired length?

Should I cut it now? And hopefully it will grow to the desired length by summer 2017?

My hair grows 1/4 inch a month.

Does anyone have any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Getting your hair trimmed regularly encourages your hair to grow. Also it will be in better condition. As you probably know the ends get really split and can just break off.

What Guys Said 1

• Dont cut it, the same girls saying cut it be having that ugly amber rose cut or wear weaves and wigs everywhere. Cherish your hair unlike some of these bald women who think they are cute.
    You should just trim it though where it is

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with dogbert444

• cut it now