Long hair or short hair on men or women?

Which do you prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• I generally like long, straight hair. The straighter, the better :-). However, there are some girls who look really hot/cute with short hair. You need a special type of face to look good with it but if you have that, it can be really nice.
    As for guys, I don't care so much. My hair is currently semi-long and I'm intending to let it grow more. When I was 17, I had shoulder-length hair for 2 years or so but I eventually cut it again. For the past 10 years I always had short hair, so I wanna go back to have it a little longer again. I like to flip back and forth a bit. What I like about long hair on guys is that it makes you look kinda easy-going/relaxed and alternative/progressive :-).

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I like long straight hair on women

• It's really whatever they the individual looks best in some guys can pull off the long hair look others look better with shorter hair, women are no different. Just depends on the individual.

• it really depends on his/her type. generally everything fits every gender depending on face structure and form.

• Long hair on women.

• Long on women.
    Short on men.

• I like long hair on girls. Medium hair is ok too, but I dislike short hair.

• I have short hair myself. I've always like most hairstyles on girls. Like I love long blonde hair. Although my new girlfriend went from long to pixie cut and wow does she look hot. She actually looks better with short hair and its super sexy in bed with her

• in general:
    long on women
    short on men

but that doesn't mean the other one look bad, it's just my personal preference

• For me, it short hair on men and short hair on women as well.

• Long and medium on women, long on men but not all men can pull it off.

• Both

• I prefer my hair shaved at a zero... I prefer girls hair long...

• Short hair on men.. long hair on women

• I like both but prefer long hair :)

• short straight hair for women

• It depends. I love long hair (especially long curly. God.)
    By i like short hair

What Girls Said 11

• I like guys with long hair - full beard - I think it just looks good. I like long hair on women too. Just seems more - natural? But I like funky hair cuts and stuff too, so I don't know. To each their own.

• Both! Some look good with both!

• I like long hair on women most of the time but it is possible to look attractive with short, and men can have any length.

• Long hair on men <3 I didn't think that I'd like it but when my boyfriend grew his hair to his shoulders, I thought it was awesome, and I still love it down to the small of his back <3 I guess longer hair on women too (even though my hair is currently only chin length), I don't really have too much of a preference for them.

• I'm a sucker for long hair but short hair is totally fine too, as long as he's not bald. Me no likey bald heads.

• Well, I like any length of hair on women.
    I seem to be attracted to long hair on men. My boyfriends hair is like really long. Really long. He keeps it up in a beanie most times so it doesn't annoy him, haha. I love it though! I wish he'd wear it out more. I don't really prefer a hair length, but if the guy's got long hair, I won't object.

• I adore men with longish hair. Not necessarily past shoulder length, but just something I can grab and run my hands through.

• My hair was only cut short once in as long as I can remember. It's long & I like it that way'

• I strongly prefer short hair on men.

• Short hair on men

• Short hair!!