Guys, if a girl catches you looking at her what do you want her to do?

i always seem to catch this guy looking at me from across the room and I don't know what to do so I pretend I don't see him because I don't wanna send the wrong signal. I like him tho. what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• i agree with what TheIncredibleD and the Anonymous girl said. it might be awkward for you at first but keep eye contact and smile. and try to go talk to him.

What Guys Said 2

• You like him, but don't want to send him that signal? lol, just smile, you'd be surprise how far that might go, he might feel confident enough to approach you if you smile while looking at him! lol

• You like him? then look at him back and don't break eye contact. Smile. This definately sends the message "I like you". He will most likely look away first.

What Girls Said 2

• Just give him a smile, fail proof

• Personally what I would do is meet his gaze and smile at him, but try not to stare!