• Long.
    52% (15)41% (11)46% (26)Vote
  • Short.
    48% (14)59% (16)54% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Short because long nails are hard to clean and get dirt out, and long nails affect typing on a keyboard or playing on a piano.

Except when feeling lazy, then one can just let them grow!

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha okay thank you. :)

• Sure, no problem, you're welcome! Hope it helped! Can remember the reminder about long nails now--*tap* *tap-tap* *tap*

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to keep my nails shorter, I have slim fingers and the shape my nails have look good. Keeping them short keeps them in better health and they're easier to maintain. Long nails get dirty very quickly and start turning yellow which is really gross, plus when most women have "long" nails it's usually fake nails and those completely jack up the natural nail. I'd rather have cute shorter nails than ripped up, rough freaky nails underneath some plastic.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Short nails, of course. Having long nails are not at all healthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me. As long as it's not the really long fake ones. Those are a turn off.

1|1
    0|0
  • Short. Long nails require a lot of maintenance, look gross, and leave claw marks.

1|0
    0|0
    • Which is funny you mention that because, I've had times where cut nails actually ended up being sharp or snagging and tearing other people, or even being sharper against my own skin if my hands brushed past!

• @Psi_Unknown Freshly cut, maybe, but if you cut them right, nothing should snag or feel sharp once they've had a little time.

• short or medium length on girls, short on guys. no fake nails

1|0
    0|0
  • Long nails are hot on chick

1|0
    0|0
  • short because they get so dirty and when you make someone lunch with long nails that bothers me they get into the food you just can't help it

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha okay thank you. :)

• Show All
    • Lol I don't blame you. Sounds nasty. :|

• Yeah It was bad for sure

• Like natural finger nails. Just so long as they don't cut. I think those fake nails that make their nails look massive are really creepy looking.

0|1
    0|0
  • On a girl I don't mind long'ish as long as long as they're hers. Can't stand fake nails at any length.

Long nails on a guy just makes you look homeless.

0|0
    0|0
  • short nails because they are getting cleaner

1|0
    0|0
  • short.

1|0
    0|0
  • For a girl, long and manicured

1|0
    0|0
  • short

1|0
    0|0
  • Balance 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Long nails.

0|0
    0|0
    • First guy to say long :o Thank you. ^^

• Show All
    • Haha being different is a good thing sometimes.

• Yup, like most guys are bare but I have shag carpet all over my chest, that makes me different; p

What Girls Said 11

• I used to play the piano as a kid and my nails always broke so I had to keep them short. Now I don't play any more so I enjoy trying to keep them long :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Short. I've never used fake nails and I bite my real nails so they've never been long. I think they look kinda weird when they're long too.

1|0
    0|0
  • My nails are very soft, so I need to keep them short because they break.

1|0
    0|0
  • In between. =)

1|0
    0|0
  • short nails because I always bite mine

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer short nails

1|0
    0|0
  • i voted long but i mean medium. it's just perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • I Like them inbetween. Not too short but not too long

1|0
    0|0
  • Being a musician, I much prefer short nails.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate short longer nails are the best and you can do tons of designs in them it's awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer long nails but i hafta be careful i dont scratch anyone (or myself) xD i usuallt keep mt nails short tho cuz theyre easier to manage. i like how long nails feel tho, like when im scratching my head or legs *awkward* lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha xD yeah, I agree with you about the scratching. I sometimes end up doing that myself, ouchy. :(

• Show All
    • It's your fault for being in the way! *scratch*

Had to laugh at that.

• @Psi_Unknown lol no i said somethin like "your fault for stealin my pencil you jerk" n stuck my tongue out at him. yeah... wed be a weird couple 😅😂