• Medium. (Shoulder length)
    27% (8)33% (14)31% (22)Vote
  • Long. (Mid-back/waist length)
    63% (19)62% (26)62% (45)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1
14|18

Most Helpful Guy

• love long hair on girls. or at least medium... short can look good but it's not what I prefer

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• All of them... Even if I voted for medium length.
    Short one is little tricky. If it's done properly to suit your face cut, hair texture etc. it just looks magnificent! Also the way a woman carries it off also matters a lot.
    Longer one looks beautiful and feminine if they are well maintained. It's a little hard though. Tried doing it once and failed miserably. I got split and thinner ends+ frizz which looked really weird. A good male friend of mine once politely said that they look ugly. Then I came back to medium length.
    Medium length is safe thing. You can hardly go wrong there. It's easier to maintain, always looks good.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I have no preference. I like short and long. I tend to talk randomly to girls with long hair. But I would like a girl with short hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Vote: A forever!

Short ( Pixie cut/ Boy cut) always!. I totally dislike long hair on women.

3|0
    0|0
  • Not particularly important but a long hair is very VERY attractive and sometimes a little bit dangerous. I know this first hand.
    images4.fanpop.com/.../...er-17617506-1282-721.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugh. Asked too often. I prefer long on most girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say long

1|0
    0|0
  • Long. Social-conditioning...

1|0
    0|0
  • long for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Long hair much better, around mid-back. Shoulder length looks good on some women too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love long hair on a girl the longer the better right down to her butt

0|0
    0|0
  • I like long :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Between Medium and Short, i find him really nice on girls.
    Like, shoulders, nneck and... a little shorterr, but no reallly short one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love medium
    Thanks for putting that option there

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything which suits her
    Though I like long hairs
    But every hair length is fine :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls with short hair, is very appealing because they :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Short, I think about the health of your hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh okay. Well I think as long as you take good care of it, it doesn't matter how long it is. But I suppose shorter hair is more easily managed. Thanks for answering. :)

• Long's better... but not like a fuckin' Rapunzel...

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• I prefer short-medium hair length on women because I feel like it shows more of her beauty. It's just way harder to pull it off nicely.
    Long hair is kinda boring and looks the same on everybody really..

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I think girls look beautiful in any length of hair (or lack thereof).

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the individual face and features of the girl. For example, a lot of girls may be able to pull of the short haired look, but most would indefinitely look even better with long or medium hair. There is the occasional exception where a shorter hairstyle looks better, as it highlights the facial structure and features. However, for most girls, I'd say longer hair (shoulder length or longer) looks better.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to keep my hair short because otherwise I feel like a mop with boobs.

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of girls can pull off short hair, but for the most part long looks better.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love to see long hair , altho I am rocking the short do now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Medium - for those that look good that way, and long for almost all girls, and short for the small percentage that it really fits. =)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them all :p

1|0
    0|0
  • i say medium because long hair seldom looks good, it usually weighs itself down and looks stringy and ugly. if you can take care of your hair well, all styles can look good.

1|0
    0|0
  • For some reason, I've never thought medium length hair looks good on girls. Either really short or really long. But oddly I find medium length hair attractive on men? Weird

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha I do too. I totally dig guys with shoulder length hair. xD

• I personally have long hair because I look awful with shorter hair. But if a girl can pull off a shorter hair cut then it's super attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I don't think I would be able to pull it off myself. Thank you. :)

• I'm going for #3 cuz i have waist length hair :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair! Mine is a little longer than medium length and I hate it.

1|0
    0|0