Guys, How do you feel about dresses?

I was wondering what kind of dresses most guys like seeing us wear, I might try one out IF I go shopping, since shopping isn't really my thing 😅

Updates:
Along with the types of dresses you prefer, do you like to be able to see cleavage?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Hottest dress styles (depending on the situation):
    Bodycon and Summer dresses
    machopicture.com/.../...l-white-summer-dresses.jpg

cdn-media.prettylittlething.com/.../clq2401_-6.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • I like the white one 😊

• White summer dress is more specific on what I like, but bodycon dresses there's various styles/colors I like, but all those short or croptop-style bodycon dresses you see in the clubs Ommggg 😍

• Yep, dresses look very nice and cleavage is awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely love all that girly-girl stuff, so dresses are definitely welcome! I appreciate a long-length sundress as much as I do a little black mini dress on a night out!

1|0
    0|0
  • I love dresses go for it any kind will do

1|0
    0|0
  • I find sleeved fit-and-flared minidresses to be the nicest, especially when worn with black tights or leggings. A F&F dress in purple would look nice 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Like I know the different type so of dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're very feminine. As for the style, I don't really care, they all look good in their own way to me. No poka dots though ;) lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Something with easy access

1|0
    0|0
  • Slim fit full sleeves dress 👗
    I go crazy after seeing a girl in it 😍

1|1
    0|0
  • A sundress or a 50's-style floral dress is attractive for everyday wearing but a little, black dress or long red dress is great for nights out. Of course, this is completely my opinion but I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a man who didn't find dresses attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a girl in a sun dress 😍🍑

1|0
    0|0
  • I like all color dresses, once that goes with your skin tone, figure and overall awesomeness u posses

1|0
    0|0
  • Who doesn't like a girl in a dress

1|0
    0|0
    • Well my ex didn't apparently, because every time I would wear one he would tell me to wear pants, I mean, I don't look great, just look at the picture but really? 😓

• Show All
    • If your man doesn't like his girl in a dress than he has a penis problem or he's gay

• Scratch that! Gay dudes would steal the dress off of you because they love it so much

• Sun dresses😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Could you please answer my 2 questions too, I see the girl I like in 2 days again, and I am not sure what to do.
    Thank you for the effort.

0|0
    0|0
  • Summer dresses are cute, I like them when they are paired with tights and flats, looks super cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a short dress that shows leg!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like sundresses. www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more