Who has a better body?

Most Helpful Girl

• miley and vanessa look exactly the same to me.

rihanna looks kinda fat. her head is small, but her body is not

• Fuckin coward to call rihanna fat AND keep yourself anonymous. how the hell is she fat?

• Are you kidding me? news flash--this is an ANONYMOUS site, whether or not I posted my user name wouldn't make a difference. you wouldn't know who I was anyways. so f***ing get over it

What Guys Said 6

• to many differences like camera angle and other factors other than just the body to give an accurate choice. but from the pictures miley.

• Miley Cyrus she's a babe

• miley

• whoa, rihanna is killing that bikini! Automatic win for me. She has the best body

• yea vanessa

• vanessa

What Girls Said 5

• Rihanna for the win!

• I personally think miley does...vanessa and rihanna are too curvy. I would rather be shaped like miley definitely.

• Too curvey!? My god your perception of people's body is f***in skewed. Vanessa and Rihanna are tiny.

• Calm down...I didn't say they're fat. I don't mean curvy in that way. I just feel like miley is more proportionate than they are.

• They're all pretty slight variations of the same type of body, no major differences. At least in my eyes haha.

If I had to choose, though, Vanessa.

• Miley looks a bit more toned.

• I think Vanessa Ann Hudgens does. But that's just my opinion.

Miley Cyrus isn't curvy enough and Rihanna is too curvy.

Vanessa is a happy medium.

But I am glad they all look healthy and not stick thin like most young women celebrities.

• I agree that they look healthy, but calling rihanna too curvy is off. How is she too curvy? She's tiny!

• Rihanna looks more exotic overall, and hence more curvy. Her features are different compared to Miley and Vanessa.