Anyone thinks Kanye West is an idiot?

I'm not an American but I can recognize a dushbag from miles away. Does any other one who thinks Kanye is an idiot?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• celebnmusic247.com/.../Kanye-Shrug-822-1.jpg

he's a genius
    not only has his "childish behavior" got him more recognition, its got him more hate which means more recognition anyway.. i think its just a publicity stunt, good or bad people are talking about him and its all he needs.. and people talk about meeting kanye in person they say he's not anything like he looks, they say he's a chill guy and id very talented so of course its a publicity stunt and a whole lot of people are buying it.

If you asked kanye if you should probably buy his overpriced clothes hed tell you yes, but if you asked him to buy it hed call you crazy and say its not even worth it.. and probably even laugh at you after you buy it.. he's genius lol

What Girls Said 10

• i dont waste my time thinking about the qualities and lack thereof of celebrity figures tbh.

• He's the king of fools.

• Musically, he's dope. But yes, he's an idiot.

• I don't lol
    He's an egotistical asshole but I certainly wouldn't call him an idiot.

• I don't think, I know

• Yeah I think he's an idiot too like most celebs

• Omg yesss I'm Dutch and he isn't so famous In Holland but still he irritates the hell out of me with his childish behavior.

• Is there anyone who doesn't think Kanye West is as idiot, outside of Kanye West?

• I like a lot of his music, but yeah I don't like him as a person and he does and says some pretty idiotic things.

• Yep I do.

What Guys Said 20

• better question: Anyone think Kanye West is NOT an idiot?

• Kanye is YeezY. Can't wait until his 2020 Presidential campaign.

i.embed.ly/.../resize

• I thought what he did to Taylor Swift at that awards show showed a real lack of class and just basic courtesy.

• cdn2.crushable.com/.../81252_1_4681.jpeg
    Kanye is.. lol I don't even know anymore. He still a all-timer to me though

• Yes, he is an idiot.
    He also needs to be dragged around the back of the bicycle shed and some manners beaten into him.

• cool story, bro

• He has actually made a few decent tracks.
    But he is racist and has one pathetic narcissistic personality disorder and a lot of unfounded self-aggrandizing.

• Yes, major douche bag.

• I'm pretty sure everyone knows he's an idiot.

• Yes, I do.

• he's a fucking moron

• Definitely. What a moron.

• Is the sky blue? :v

• Is North even his kid, lol? Some say no. Too funny either way.

• Ummm, does anybody think he isn't an idiot?

• Lamborghini Mercy

O o o o o okay...

• Yes he is a total moron. And life of Pablo Sucked ass

• Thinks? I thought everyone KNOWS he is an idiot.

• i think everyone does. he sounds like an idiot here lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI

• I am American and I hate him. I think the majority of Americans dislike him, but unfortunately there are a minority of Americans that control TV and Media who think that he is awesome and he should be all over the internet and TV. Myself and others as normal Americans have no control over his idiocy being broadcast to the rest of the world, although if I were in charge of the US I would banish him and his b-tch of a wife to a deserted island in the pacific and forget about them.