If you were the other sex what kind of style do you think you'd wear?

So obviously this question isn't for crossdressers since they do it already. I'm wondering about people who like to wear the clothing that is usually associated with their gender what style they think they'd rock if they were the other sex.

3|0
40|16

Most Helpful Girl

• Oooh I love this question. I would basically dress in outfits that I find attractive on males.

Some of the outfits I would wear:
    - Button up shirts (with sleeves rolled halfway) + khaki pants
    - V neck shirts + jeans or khaki's
    - Collared shirts + jeans/khaki's
    - long sleeve tees + jeans/khaki's
    - tshirts + basketball shorts + Nike socks + branded running shoes (Nike, adidas, etc.)
    - fitted tshirts + sweats + running shoes

And I would incorporate a lot of different types of blue colors within my wardrobe (light, baby, sky, midnight, dark blue) because I find it really attractive when guys wear blue.

Hope this answers your question and I hope some more guys answer too.

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha you went extensive. I'd probalby wear a lot of the same what I wear (you know just female styled jeans instead of mens) a lot of my tshirts and shoes could easily be worn by a girl. I'd probably wear a lot of sundresses and I've always thought rompers were cool (like this encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/shopping and those like gladiator sandals a lot of girls wear that cover all the way up their calf as well as just ankle ones.

• Haha, you have good taste. 😎

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 39

• Well at school I'm known as the "goth" even though I disagree! I don't think I am goth at all... I would describe my style as experimental, and just unique to me I guess! I mix it up a lot... Suede overalls with buttons and boots one day- the next day I'll have my hair cut to my jaw- flared pants with flowy cut out shoulders and elf shoes! Once in a blue moon I'll wear a skirt with ripped stockings and high tops. Maybe one day I'll wear baggy sweater with plaid corduroy pants. Sometimes I'll just go in my pajamas, ANYWAYS SORRY ILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION SORRY!

I think I would still be experimental but in a different way, obviously. An outfit maybe being- loose scuffed up jeans with a long sleeve black top and a long necklace with converse.
    Or a cardigan with an old t shirt and sweatpants with timberland boots.
    Or longer soft sweat shorts with Nike suede hightops, old t shirt, longer socks, beanie
    Or maybe just a kilt I mean you never know with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think i'd have the style of those streetwear models on instagram lol. the sleek coats, fitted shirts, faded jeans, fancy shoes etc. yeah... so id basically be a really nice guy who comes across as a douche, much like my female self.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just like... A casual style? Like jeans and a t-shirt? It's more or less what I wear anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably really similar to what I wear now, kind of preppy and put together but not like obnoxiously preppy! I buy clothing for my boyfriend a lot so I'd probably wear similar stuff if I was a guy. encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'd wear the same things I wear now, just in a guy version.
    Metal/punk/gothic mixed with the bohemian/hippie look.

- the skinny jeans... Guys do NOT look good in skinny jeans. Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I could see myself dressing like this
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../button%2Bdown%2Bshirt.jpg
    This is a possibility
    slickmen.com/.../Men-Winter-Fashion.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • The same thing I wear now. Basketball short!

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably the male version of the style I already have - casual.. jeans, t-shirts, hoodie, athletic wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd dress like a rockstar but not as untidy, with lots of leather though, Christian Dada & Rick Owens are the coolest designers for stylish menswear in my opinion so I would totally cover myself in their stuff lol I would look so bad asssss 😈

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweet western snap button shirts and band tees.

1|0
    0|0
  • The same as now lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans, plain coloured t shirt, converse and a black vest with a hoodie

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much what I like to wear now... Jeans and V-neck shirts (if I had the shoulders for it - not all guys can pull off the v-neck shirt)

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans, leather, T-shirt. I'd totally go for the 50s greaser look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably like @Alexious
    lots of black
    or like my one friend Curtis; punk rock really

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rock a lot of leather and denims, a couple plaits and vests.

0|0
    0|0
  • same, tees and tight pants. only instead of leggings, jeans. same all black sneakers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'd still be the tshirt and jeans type of person.

0|0
    0|0
  • sweats and hoodies since I already wear that shit now lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably dress like a skater boy.

0|0
    0|0
  • The pop-punk fashion, like Mark Hoppus wears

0|0
    0|0
  • I will wear like the kind of style I like to see at men

0|0
    0|0
  • button down full sleeve shirt with khaki pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I would still dress the cuffed skinny pants and button my patterned shirt all the way up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I would be a suit and a tie type of man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Suits, button downs and dress pants!

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably some sort of preppy style, with the blazers and plaids.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 15