Girls, have you ever worn something that was too warm for the weather because you liked how it looked?

I'm just wondering about girl's opinion on fashion vs function.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. Regretted it so fast too. I've done it multiple times

• haha I've seen it done... what did you wear?

• Either a jacket that I obviously had no business wearing or a shirt that required an undershirt that went really well with a long skirt and boots followed by, of course another jacket

What Girls Said 5

• I've done the opposite of wearing something that was not warm enough because of fashion and freezing. :) Same concept though

• No not really. I wear whats comfortable.

• Yes, I wore a flannel long sleeve in 60 degree weather (that's warm for me) because I wanted to dress formal but not wear a pantsuit/a dress.

• I am more funcion over fashion- however I honestly don't mind the cold! I have a very high tolerance and don't need my jacket in below freezing weather! So I've work rompers in 50 degrees because I just got it and i really didn't mind the temperature! Not because I wanted to look good? I was just hanging out with my friends that day. But I'm sure when I'm older and I see a really "cute" dress and have somewhere to be- I'll put it on even if I get goosebumps x) and its revealing. I have a high tolerance for cold weather what can I say...

• Yes! It was awful.

• haha what did you wear?

• Usually it's really cold at my school, so I decided to wear s sweater without anything under. Of course the one day I'm prepared for cold, the air conditioning is cut off. :( literally the worst day ever.