Girls, Do you like waxed or shaved arms /legs?

Do you like shaved or waxed arms , legs and thighs on guy with lot of body hair?
I guess shave would need to be shaved regular to avoid stubble since he is otherwise able to grow coarse dense hair, so maybe waxing is a better option than shaving.
What say ladies?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I find them both annoyed

• Both them annoying? I am talking about waxed or shaved guy , am not asking to wax or shave your legs or arms, so what's annoying you?

• They hurt but the effect is worth.
      Oh I dont care about hairy chests either. I just like natural things. Shaved or waxed is not very comfortable so I think they dont need too. But its fine if someone want to. I dont really care.

• Shaved or waxed chests are not comfortable, to whom? To girl?
      Ok, best is a naturally less hairy guy!

What Girls Said 6

• They can have body hair, but I just don't want a lot.

• I know. Just let me know waxing is better or shaving? Don't tell me trimming.

• Why not trimming? You've trimmed before and got bad results?

• on men, no.
    leave the arms and legs alone. u wanna trim, okay fine. dont shave though, looks so ugly.

• You said "ugly" ! Ugly when waxed? Means women are ugly? :p

• Surely No.
      So? Something that's nice and aesthetically pleasing is nice and pleasing anyway! No?
      Robin Williams arms n legs?

• isn't it sexy when guys have bare shiny legs and arms like owmen do?

• Keeping it natural is the best. I don't see the point of having to undergo unnecessary pain (waxing, ingrown hairs...) simply to fit somebody else's notion of attractive.

• Ingrowns can be taken care of very easily by scrub or pumice stone.

• Why aren't you even answering this? What is your problem

• I could ask you the same question.

• This might be just me, but I like it when guys have hair on their body. It's manly and a bit of a turn on. But waxed is better because you don't have to do it as often, and when it does grow back its not thick are sharp.

• Since the hairs are quite coarse and dense , hence it looks untidy and messy. Its not like it's perfect flat against the skin kind of thin hairs.

• Wax wax wax wax wax wax dat dat dat dat dat dat

• I do not care. I honestly don't.

• Dint care if it's bear hairy or sexy shaved bare? Both have same appeal to you!!!