Guys with long hair?

why do girls like a guy with longhair and ponytail I've got mine in short ponytail

Most Helpful Girl

• Mostly, the attractiveness of hair length is reliant on the guy's style. For example, longer hair is often more "alternative", and so it goes well with people who have an all round "alternative" style or interests.

I tend to think, hair looks best when the person is completely comfortable with it. When someone doesn't particularly like their hair, their confidence seems lower and thus, they look less attractive anyway.

The bottom line is you should have the hair YOU like, and not try and portray yourself in a way that's not true to you.

What Girls Said 12

• not all girls...i prefer guys with shorter hair. maybe those girls who like guys with longer hair/ponytail find it hot/cool...

• most girls like longer hair because they find it sexy and one of the main things us girls like to do is run our fingers through a guys hair. plus it makes a guy seem more of a bad guy and that's usually a total turn on

• love longER hair, probably because I grew up around guys with longer hair. love shaggy, unruly hair but not unkempt, frizzy hair or ponytails--kinda defeats the purpose.

• I don't like the long hair so much, especially long ponytails, because it seems like those guys don't really take care of their hair.

The few guys I know with long ponytails, their hair just looks ratty and greasy, and they don't really care what it looks like. So this is what I think of when I see men with long ponytails.

• no ponytails! its like skeevy-i like skater-ish hair like tht kinda shaggy yea I just got out of bed perfectly messy look

• Some guys can pull it off imo but most of the time no

• I don't know about most girls, but I like guys with long hair because it's more fun to play with it. Also there's something rebellious about a man with long hair, like they're bursting out of social norms. And taboo is always more fun than norms.

• Probably because it reminds them of Steven Seagal, and who doesn't like that?

• i don't like ponytailss but I loike longish hair..like not shoulder length

• guys in ponytails... they don't float my boat

• I don't like guys with long hair, sorry.

I don't want a dude who has hair longer than mine.

To each their own.

• yeah, personally I don't like long hair either. more often than not, it looks stringy and greasy and if it's gonna look like that, might as well keep it short...if you have really nice hair then it doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 4

• Guys with long hair are just not that common so from nature a human is interested in things he never tried out .Long hair brings a problem with it as you have to treat very well.And that's why we men don't really like it.So it's up to you spending time on your hair or just having short hair which needs less time and has allots of style to.

• Guys with ponytails? lol

Girls like guys with long hair

WOMEN like guys with short hair.

• In my situation girls like my long hair for my braids or my cornrows. But some girls in my school want me go back with my short hair but I stay with it cause my girl likes it. So it your choose man.

• a guy with a pony tail is either a banjo player or a rapist ..so girls if you don't see a banjo you better run ...

• Not brave enough to say that without hitting the little old anyonmous button are we? I have long hair and despise rapists ever since my friend was raped as a child so grow up and quit being such a d***.

• I didn't say all are rapist :D...