If a lot people said I'm looking pretty and one person said I'm looking weird does it mean I'm looking weird?

So I did my hair and a lot of people said i look pretty but this one person said i look weird does it mean i look weird

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope 💁
    It means that you look pretty :P

Most Helpful Girl

• See, this, THIS is what's wrong with women. You can have 99 people say you're pretty but that 1 who says you're not, and your world shatters. Why? Since when does 99<1? Is it because women are so god damn vain it has to be EVERYONE'S approval or you think you're weird or ugly?
    Get over yourselves women and appreciate the fact ANYONE called you pretty.

You tell a guy he's good looking, even after 20 people called him ugly, and you'd make his day.
    Be more like men ladies!

What Guys Said 1

• No that's just what most of us do: focus on the negative. We'll hear a lot of great things that we don't really take to heart but that one bad comment gets stuck in our head, often subconsciously. If you got 10 compliments every day and one bad comment you'd most likely start feeling bad about that 1 bad comment eventually. Just try to focus on the positive since it's both more beneficial and also more logical to do so.

What Girls Said 3

• Obviously, if the whole planet finds you attractive but only one person doesn't, it means that you're ugly! 😱

• it's up to you, doesn't matter what other people say

• How are we supposed to know if you look weird if we can't see you?