Do you have stretch marks?

Never been pregnant but I have stretch marks on my butt and lower waist due to growth spurt I guess.
Anything I can do to reduce them? Do you have them?

0|0
22|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have them. I have them on my hips and my ass, a few on my thighs too. My boyfriend has them in vertical lines up his back from a dramatic increase in height :P It's not such a big deal. They do creams and stuff to get rid of them, though I tried one and it didn't really work.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• No, I don't have any stretch marks. At least I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah on my knees, thighs, and butt. Growth spurts effed me up lol

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not clearly visible anymore, but I have those on my thighs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have little bit below my armpit, and my thigh

0|0
    0|0
  • On my back

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• i do. u can use bio oil or body scrub. helps a little with consistent use. creams rich in vitamin E are ideal also.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I also have some stretch marks on my boobs and behind my arms. They are normal, almost everyone has them. If they bother you, go to the drug store and just buy a lotion for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I've got them in a few places. There are oils you can buy to reduce their appearance. Bio-Oil might help.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes and?

0|0
    0|0
  • They should fade with time. I've hears Bio-Oil is really good. Ancient Roman women used olive oil, if you want to smell like a salad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a few from gaining and then losing weight. Do you drink lots of water, that helps the skin. And there are lotions to help hydrate the area as well but not sure how well they really work.

0|0
    0|0
  • http://i.imgur.com/7ZvJkmL.jp

Yep. And tanning makes them more prominent.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them on the insides of my thighs, they turned paler and paler with time though so all I did was just wait and using my regular body lotions and now they are basically invisible unless you are extremely up close

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them too. used to bother me, but now I just find them funny. don't worry about it. as long as the skin is smooth, it's no big deal (:

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i have them from growth spurt

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, unfortunately

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. Like most women. I am not insecure about it tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. A lot of people do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I've started noticing I'm getting them on my stomach, it because I've been gaining weight :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do on my belly and arms

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that I know of. Never noticed any but haven't looked for them either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I used to have bad stretch mark on the side of my butt but they clear up over time. FyI I'm a skinny girl who didn't gain no weight so I don't understand why did I get them.

Try using cocoa butter or product that say reduce stretch marks

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them. Many have faded over time but put some kind of oil or cream on and that might help

0|0
    0|0
  • Massage... sport... drink a lot to drain away fat...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have. They are fading though.

0|0
    0|0