I look better clothed, is that strange (Please read description)?

I feel like I look a lot better with my bra and underwear or clothing than when I'm naked. Is this a problem for other women or is that odd?

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually like when a woman has the confidence in herself, and knows me well enough, at the point we share nudity.
    Nobody is perfect, without Photoshop!!
    I take things slowly, in relationships, and I want to get to know her, and fall in love, with HER, before sex, before seeing her naked, so when that time comes, she knows that I LOVE HER, and sharing her body is just something we share, and relax with.
    When you really care about a PERSON, without any nudity, or sexual context, what does it matter if she has DELIGHTFULLY SOFT, FULL HIPS, and she hates her small breasts, but I think she is AMAZING!!
    Maybe I'm not a 'weight-lifter' and 'Buff' and I think maybe, uh, I'm not 'packing' enough?
    There is something about getting together, at a certain time, undressing each other, and just looking, seeing, and loving the PERSON, and being delightfully surprised with some things that they have, and hate, but you LOVE!!
    Certainly, pretty, lacy bras and panties are really nice looking, but they can't hold a candle to just loving your partner, and sensually showering, touching, and loving!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, it's a problem for many women.
    =)

I feel the same way. But I bet guys would disagree... wholeheartedly. Haha

What Guys Said 16

• It's not odd, I used to date someone who always wanted to keep her bra on during sex or anything intimate. I have self image issues now which makes me reluctant to be naked with someone I like, deep down I know it's silly but it's important to me?

• I would say a lot of women feel that way - It is like do you prefer bedhead or when your hair is styled.

• Ugh, i dont like clothes

• No, it is not odd at all. Maybe you actually look better with or without according to others, hard to say without knowing. Hard to say how people feel. I feel self-conscious too and as a guy. Clothing does change one's appearance and form. Maybe people are just not used to being seen naked or something.

• Nah, not weird at all.
    Being a rather thin and lanky guy, I also look better in my undies and fitted clothes than being naked :)

• I don't think it's odd... sometimes we find what's appealing is what is familiar and clothing can be very familiar to most people... not strange at all... but just understand, not all people are going to agree with you...

• That's ok I don't think there's nothing wrong with that. Everyone has their share of insecurities, but in my opinion I think I look great naked, I just don't talk about it like an open book lol. You good no worries.

• That sounds no confidence with your body tho.
    But I am sure, you have a hot body, just you think it coverd looks better.

• Nah I believe that some people are like that its all good.

• common.

• this is not weird at all, some women are like this. nothing to worry about.

• I honestly like to see my girl in her undies equally as much. There is just something about your shape and it adds a little mistery. Very sexy.

• I do not think it is weird, you like the contact with cotton etc. It is fresh as long as you keep your clothing clean

• Not odd no but can we see pics to compare?

• Why is that a strange thing? I don't know what's issue with you, but I also look good when fully clothes in pants and shirt, since otherwise I have ton of hair on my body which obviously makes my baked body look gross and creepy

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• meh I look the same. haha! um... maybe its like the underwear thing! You can hide the middle part of your body!

• For reals, I love how I look in a nice bra and cute Underwear over how I look naked, I think it gives my body structure and I wish my guy would appreciate the fact that they usually match.

• A lot of people look better clothed. Myself included.

• A lot of us feel that way 🙋

• I feel the same way. It's not just you.

• I think you will find most women have the same issue and probably men too.

• I have the opposite issue. Not sure why.

• I don't like nakedness so... that's not weird thinking for me.

• I like my body naked, but I feel like certain clothes make my body either look bulky or bigger at this time of year. In the winter when I wear pants or jeans and a sweater or a long-sleeved shirt, I look slim. I am slim, and my clothes in the winter show it. I feel like in the summer shorts or t-shirts make me look bulkier. So I almost want to go year round in winter clothes even though I would sweat in the summer because I feel like I don't look good in summer clothes.

• I'm the same way! I actually have been told by many people that I look really cute in a black turtleneck.. winter clothes just fit my body better! What do we do?