If you saw a guy wearing women's underwear would you say something to him about?

What would you say?
Also what are the ways you could tell he is wearing them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, that thong must just be comfortable. I think they are, so why doesn't he have the right to wear them? Silk is also a nice material. If this guy was my boyfriend... I'd think something was up... because this is not something he would do.

If a guy whether; straight, bi or gay wants to wear these--his choice!!

• Great answer! Aha there are some very cool and respectful people on here! Aha. I'm curious as to how you knew it was a thong? Aha ;)

• Really? What makes you say that?

• Hi!! Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• Not as if I'd butt my nose into his business. If he wants to play dress up then by all means he can.

If he is running around in just a mini thong or something else silly in public I'll probably change my mind but, then again, public indecency and being crossdresser are different things altogether.

What Girls Said 18

• It's not my business.

• nah! I am okay with whatever.

• Like a stranger? It's not my place to tell someone I don't know my opinion of them, nor do I think they'd care.

• It's none of my business. I wouldn't say or do anything.

• I really don't care who wears what kind of underwear. Just wear something please.

• Hahahaha sometimes i feel like wearing men's underwear haha they just look so comfortable haha so yeah people can do all they want as long as they feel great ;) ♥

• I wouldn't say this I just think it media3.giphy.com/media/VZHrHSKz1KSuA/200w.gif

• I wouldn't say anything, he's free to do that. But most likely his thing may be hanging out more or you could see the thong straps poking through top of his pants

• I don't think you'd be able to tell unless they were hanging out or if you were wearing extremely tight pants, like leggings.

• Aha yeah fair point! As long as they aren't hanging it then it's pretty hard to tell.

• nope it's his business

• Nah, whatever floats his boat 👍

• nah.

• Dayum. .. isn't that uncomfortable?

• Is that what you would say or are you asking just in general? Aha

• Ahaha that's a fair thing to ask! Would you say that to some random guy? Or only if you knew them?

• Probably to someone I know or a person I observed to have humour.

• He is a transvestite and I wouldn`t be attracted to him, but he can do whatever he wants, free country!

• No. I don't care what anyone does.

• I would tell him at my friends and laugh at him

• I would be like "what a weirdo".

• If it was some random dude no. If it was my BF/SO then yeah id question him about it...

• Yeah that's fair! It would be awkward asking some random ahaha.
      What would you say to your bf/so?

• Id just ask whats up with that?

• Straight to the point! That's fair ahaha

What Guys Said 5

• Personal choice - He mightn't like my underwear either.

• Lol wtf would I say

• Yeah I would say something like whats that?

• Why would he be wearing those anyway?😑

• His life not my. I have better things to worry about.