If you saw a guy wearing women's underwear would you say something to him about?

What would you say?
Also what are the ways you could tell he is wearing them?

0|0
19|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, that thong must just be comfortable. I think they are, so why doesn't he have the right to wear them? Silk is also a nice material. If this guy was my boyfriend... I'd think something was up... because this is not something he would do.

If a guy whether; straight, bi or gay wants to wear these--his choice!!

0|1
    0|0
    • Great answer! Aha there are some very cool and respectful people on here! Aha. I'm curious as to how you knew it was a thong? Aha ;)

• Show All
    • Really? What makes you say that?

• Hi!! Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• Not as if I'd butt my nose into his business. If he wants to play dress up then by all means he can.

If he is running around in just a mini thong or something else silly in public I'll probably change my mind but, then again, public indecency and being crossdresser are different things altogether.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• It's not my business.

0|1
    0|0
  • nah! I am okay with whatever.

0|1
    0|0
  • Like a stranger? It's not my place to tell someone I don't know my opinion of them, nor do I think they'd care.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's none of my business. I wouldn't say or do anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really don't care who wears what kind of underwear. Just wear something please.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hahahaha sometimes i feel like wearing men's underwear haha they just look so comfortable haha so yeah people can do all they want as long as they feel great ;) ♥

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say this I just think it media3.giphy.com/media/VZHrHSKz1KSuA/200w.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say anything, he's free to do that. But most likely his thing may be hanging out more or you could see the thong straps poking through top of his pants

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think you'd be able to tell unless they were hanging out or if you were wearing extremely tight pants, like leggings.

0|1
    0|0
    • Aha yeah fair point! As long as they aren't hanging it then it's pretty hard to tell.

• nope it's his business

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, whatever floats his boat 👍

0|1
    0|0
  • nah.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dayum. .. isn't that uncomfortable?

0|1
    0|0
    • Is that what you would say or are you asking just in general? Aha

• Show All
    • Ahaha that's a fair thing to ask! Would you say that to some random guy? Or only if you knew them?

• Probably to someone I know or a person I observed to have humour.

• He is a transvestite and I wouldn`t be attracted to him, but he can do whatever he wants, free country!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't care what anyone does.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would tell him at my friends and laugh at him

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be like "what a weirdo".

0|1
    0|0
  • If it was some random dude no. If it was my BF/SO then yeah id question him about it...

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah that's fair! It would be awkward asking some random ahaha.
      What would you say to your bf/so?

• Id just ask whats up with that?

• Straight to the point! That's fair ahaha

What Guys Said 5

• Personal choice - He mightn't like my underwear either.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol wtf would I say

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I would say something like whats that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would he be wearing those anyway?😑

0|0
    0|0
  • His life not my. I have better things to worry about.

0|0
    0|0