OK I have a couple of questions to ask and would love guys opinions ^^
Just wondering because I went through a stage of liking to wear eye liner and blusher and foundation but now I just like to stick to as natural as possible (maybe a small amount of foundation to even out the skin tone and to cover up any blemishes) and just some mascara but no eye liner and just a natural colored looking lipstick.
1) Makeup: Do you like girls wearing make up or none at all or just a little ?
2)If so what sort of make up do you like on a girl ? E.g, Foundation, eye liner, mascara, eye shadow, blusher, lipstick, lip gloss?
3) What styles of make up, like natural so the girl looks as natural as possible or do you like things like smokey eyes ?
4) This is sort of a link to question 3 (well OK so most of these questions are linked lol) does your opinion change in the surrounding, say natural in the day and maybe a bit more on a night out ? Like maybe a bit of eye make up at night and a different shade of lipstick ? or still natural.
Would love to know your opinions and what you like on a girl and what you don't :)
5)Hair styles ? what sort of hair styles do you like :)
6) I have naturally quite straight hair but some times when I dry it it has a bit of random raves to it (not curly of overly wavy) it just has a bit of a wave and gives it a bit more volume. I some times completely straighten my hair just to even it out but not all the time and I wondered what you preferred ? natural with a bit of wave or straightened completely ? Also if you prefer curls that's fine to say :)
Most Helpful Guy
1) Make up: Only just a tid bit. I normally prefer natural skin; however, if there are noticeable blemishes I like it when there is effort to conceal or heal them (Not evidence of the zits being picked at or otherwise)... A great alternative is proactive. It's relatively inexpensive for the results. You can get starter packs around $25/mo that include everything you'll need. Just go with the basics and you'll be fine. The higher end kits are unnecessary.
2) eye liner, lipstick / lipgloss, eye shadow are okay... MINIMAL amounts of foundation and eye shadow if any at all.
3) I like unique style, anything that compliments her body, even if it isn't "original" or "unique" is great. So if you can invent some "look" that makes you glow in a unique way without mimicing someone else, great! Do it. But preferably only on the nights that you "go out" for a good night. If you repeatedly wear makeup, it will build up in your pores (where proactive comes into the picture ^_^)
4) Great question. I strongly think it goes with the environment you're targeting similar to how companies use marketing techniques with models at photoshoots. You don't want an A&F model looking like a DG model. You want a unique appearance. I think it's great to stick with themes, but not like "dungeons and dragons", don't take that comment over-board, lol.
- Basically, if you wear your "smokey eyes" to a night club, it would fit in better than at a book-club for school. See what I'm getting at? Okay.. next!
5) LONG hair is a positive. SOFT hair is a positive. STYLE is a trait, if that "trait" compliments your body (i.e. curly / wavy / etc complimenting your tall curvy body)... Then awesome, go with that look that you get compliments with, us guys love it. But keep it original, don't go 100 years with the same hairstyle. Ask your hairstylist to "break loose" and do whatever they want but that you want it to look good and with a certain appeal (I.e. "I'm going on a photoshoot tomarrow, do whatever you'd recommend").
- It sounds kind of scary to do, and I feel you. I've had a few failures and a few REALLY great looks from my local stylist. I gave her some business and got free haircuts, and the bad ones? Well needless to say, my hair doesn't look "bad" at any time, it's just opposite of what I want. In the event that everything goes wrong, my hair will grow back in a month.
6) I think your doing the right thing by keeping it straight, it seems to compliment your picture nicely. But I'd really like to see you with crimped hair that had shadows O_o... I think that would be a good look for a "night out"... Plus, back to how your hair is in the default, it definately has definition and volume already. If you left it wavy that would just add to it. I think it's always great to condition your hair and treat it right.
I sound completely gay in all of this
- Show AllShow Less