Dark Underarms - spring break!

Aaak! So even after I do a good job shaving, my underarms are still dark. What do I do? I leave for spring break and the beach on sunday.

Oh, I have medium brown hair and green eyes; this has never been a problem before.

O.K. waxing is out because of the timing; how about "Neet" or "Nair"?
If you don't remove your underarm hair, there is no need to answer BOYS.
Girls - thanks so much. Waxing totally did the trick! I really appreciate the advice!

Do you think laser hair removal would be a permanent solution?

NWY

Most Helpful Girl

• have you tried waxing maybe? it might be hyperpigmentation. talk to a doctor, but it shouldn't be a big deal.

What Guys Said 2

• what do green eyes have to do with anything? lol

dont stress too much, doesn't sound like a huge problem.

• As in: light brown hair with FAIR COMPLEXION and green eyes.

NWY

• See comments like that make a person like me want to comment more upon the topic of underarm hair... I think you should burn it off with a flamethrower honestly, if you scar the skin deep enough, it kills the hair follicles, removing your problem completely ;)

• Oh, somedude55, I apologize and can completely understand. That is because when I read your comment, it makes me want to turn a flamethrower on YOU, removing YOUR annoying and uninformed comments completely! NWY

• Not really a big deal...

What Girls Said 3

• stop shaving and start tweezing/waxing more often. some girls(like me) I'm not sensitive or anything to shavers but it just makes my underarms dark. my sisters told me to stop shaving it and it slowly went away :)

• Thank you do much!!! I guess I'll just "deal" over break, and then try waxing. BTW: After waxing does it bother you as the hair grows in? Thanks again...

• No it doesn't irritate the skin. unless if your sensitive to waxing.. but you'll be fine just stop shaving :D

• an easier permanent hair removal would be electrolisis (something I'm planning on getting soon)

• Why is this easier? If it is too long to explain; let me know and I'll just Google it.

Not to be argumentative, but I thought electrolysis was "hair by hair" - and laser was a little patch at a time. Thanks! NWY

• Thanks! I really appreciate your taking the time to explain it to me. NWY

• No problem! and somedude555 you just go destroyeedddd

• its the dead skin cells. you should try waxing. I had the same problem