Does anyone else wear their winter wardrobe as long as possible?

I have a rule that I keep wearing winter clothes until I start sweating, then I know it's time to take off a layer lol... anyone else like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah a lot of people do.

What Guys Said 3

• No , as soon as I can I get back to wearing summer cloths

• I do, Im still wearing mine even though its stinking hot here, gonna have to switch to summer when June hits, Arizona gets rediculously hot, atarts heating up in march and super hot in August and cools in decemeber

• I just wear layers - My winter clothes are my summer clothes with winter layers on top.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't have a thigh gap, so wearing shorts in the summer is one of the most uncomfortable experiences in the world, holy shit. All that sweat and chafing? Noooo thank you ma'm. And when you stand up from a plastic school seat after an 1 1/2 hour long class and notice you've left that awkward thigh sweat print? ughhhhhhh

Plus my mom's eastern european so I literally JUST stopped wearing my feather parka (it's 75˚ fahrenheit :'D)

• Yep, I typically stick with my winter attire until my mom lectures me for it.

• Nah, I'm usually the first person in my family to break out the tank tops and skirts.

• Sometimes I wear leather in Summer.