Belly Piercing?

About 3months ago I wanted to get my belly button pierced because I like the style ... But first I want to know why people say it makes someone look sluty

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't make your decisions based off of what you think others will think.

If piercing your belly button would make you happy, then go for it.

Your happiness and decisions should not be contingent on others' opinions and views.

It's your body, you can do with it what you please.

• I appreaciate your support ... thnx

What Guys Said 3

• slutty no hot yes

• I think that naval piercings are fine if they are just a plain steel barbell, but I think they look kind of trashy when you wear the jeweled barbells with danglie things on them. Keep it simple and it can look good.

• listen personally I think it's sexy NOT slutty that a girl wears jewelry on their tummy. By the way it's your body do what you want and f**k da people who think it's slutty...u only have this life "enjoy your new experiences honey"

What Girls Said 2

• you get piercings and tattoos for yourself, because you like them, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

• its not slutty it looks sexy actually I want my belly pierced too.if you like it get it that's just the style yea sluts do get belly piercing but also girls who want to be in style get it too don't let a piercing control your way of being f*** it if people may judge you if you do get one just prove them wrong with your personality