Do I come of as intimidating?

My style is pretty weird and I'd like to know if y'all think it's kinda intimidating.
So, that's me.
Do I come of as intimidating?
Ignore the pink-ness in the room, I used to be that kind of girl. (Heck, I still love pink, just not on me I guess).

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• I don't see anything intimidating... I see a young girl wearing fresh looking clothes and apart from the colorful floor I don't think anything on the pic is weird :D
    I've seen much more messy room pics on GAG!

• Hahahahahahaha that's barely even messy. You should see what it looks like now😂😂

• Haha that means that at least you had done a good effort that day :D

• I think we had guests over so my mom cleaned up my room too. (It's my brother's room top but he never picks up his toys-he's 8)

• You seem friendly enough to me

• If you are around in public with that scowling face, then yes.

"intimidating" in my opinion is all about not smiling or looking sociable/approachable

• Based on this photo... a little! The serious facial expression and the dark clothes could make someone meeting you for a first time a little reserved.

• Hmm you don't come over as intimidating to me

• Yeah wahhhhhh I want my mommy ;'(

• you seemed a little intimidating but im sure you would look more attractive and cute if you smile.

• yup you do for some reason, you give off that kind of aggressive vibe, at least in this picture

• all black cloths pink room lol
    no you are not lol

• It looks actually really really cool. I say stick with it as long as you smile :)

• U don't look intimidating. U r just not what I find attractive.

• I'd feel offended but meh, I don't care about looking attractive. I like myself, that's all that counts for me.😊

• Than that's good. Maybe not me but tons or guys would be attracted to u. I m just not one of them.

• Hahahaha you're exaggerating but that's fine. I'm single by choice and I'd like to stay single for as long as possible.

What Girls Said 7

• No maybe its just the way you don't smile.

• you look good... not intimidating

• Nope. Not at all

• nthng weird about your clothes.
    how tall are you?

• I never thought of that.😂
      I live in a small village in Kavala. It's at the North of the country. You've been to more places in Greece than I have.😂

• lol really? hahaha
      I ve also been to epidavros :p
      any places you suggest me to see or sites?
      is kavala a nice region?

ow and yea, height and size is intimidating. it van be a little to me since I am barely 5'4 ^^
      but mainly it s the attitude. if you walk, talk, look like you re gonna eat someone then people will avoid you :P

• Nah.

• Is that a knife in your pocket?

• Nash looks good to me