Should I be a read-head?

I have natural brunette hair and I had it have some light brown shades. I always wanted to make it all light brown (I have a fair skin.) but recently I've wanted to be a red-head. I've realized I friggin' love the color! Should I go for it? If I do that, my eyebrows will be a problem because they carry the color of my hair naturally and since they're not healthy, I mean I lose 'em when the season turns, I don't think it'll be a good idea to dye 'em too! But I'll look funny with being a red-head and having eyebrows that don't carry the same color. xD What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't dye you hair ( natural is beautiful.

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep this in mind!

If you do a dark red, you won't be able to dye it back; you'll have to grow it out.

What Guys Said 1

• A read head? You wanna read a lot and hope it turns you into a "Read Head"? Ok, go for it.
    Haha.
    If you experiment with hair color then go ahead. You can always go back to your natural color if you are not satisfied. Personally, I prefer natural color no matter if it's blonde, brunette, whatever.

What Girls Said 2

• Go for it. Im a natural red head but i dye it a darker red and i dye my eyebrows dark brown/black for drama. Plus i dont like red eye brows (i have tried) maybe get an eyebrow pencil and color them in? See how it looks

• Just do it! Not everyone's hair always matches perfectly, it's not like your eyebrows are going to be green or anything.