What should I get done first?

I'm so unsatisfied with myself there are days I can't even look in the mirror whithout starting to cry..

• Hair extensions
  • Nails
  • Nosejob
  • Get my face slimmed
  • Lash extensions
  • Get my lippies done
I don't want to hear "none"

Most Helpful Guy

• How about you gain confidence in yourself instead?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hair Extensions - gonna make your hair fall out, weaves are expensive
    Nails (I'm assuming acyrlics) - gonna damage your nails
    Nose job - expensive as hell
    Face slimmed - scars, expensive
    Eyelash extensions - glue near my eyes? no thanks probably not that great for you
    Lippies- duck face.

I could delete all of that because it doesn't matter anyways because you are beautiful. I don't care what anybody else thinks I know that you are. I've been exactly where you are because if you constantly change yourself to make yourself better it will never end.
    I understand how much it hurt but you need to stop and learn to love yourself and only do things like apply makeup or get your hair done for yourself and NOT anybody else <3

What Guys Said 4

• I would say that you are too young for it. What until you're fully grown up before you make alterations to your body.

• All of the above... no picture! Gotta make a face up somehow!

• None, have you thought about if they go wrong? they look disgusting when they go wrong. Even when gone right they still look weird and not natural. Don't do it.

• How bout none?

• Yeah right how about no change and no confidence.. I'm sick of it

• How old are you anyway? And im sure you look beautiful

What Girls Said 8

• You're still a teen. Your body is changing and it's looking awkward in the process. Wait until your 20s, then you are going to look better. You 'll eventually learn to accept your body and work with what you have. It's alright wanting to improve your looks, but coming from a place of loving yourself, not out of self-hatred

• It doesn't matter what order you should do them in. What matters is that in the end you have all of these. And that you will be MORE CONFIDENT because of it. If you have enough money, DO IT!

• you're still very young to go under the knife and get surgery... maybe you could simply do nail extensions

• Baby, you ain't even done growing. Nails, hair, and eyelashes are fine but plastic surgery is stupid especially if you are this young.

• Some soul searching would do you good.

• I think first you need to find things you like about yourself. Whenever you get a negative thought about yourself think of two thing you love about yourself. I've been there before.

• ... Get ur nails done like mehhhhhhh

• Been through it. You get to a stage where you gain confidence and when you look at yourself you think, "hey I look good today".
    It's 100% normal to feel like the ugliest person in the world when you're a teenager.
    Please, if you're still lacking in confidence when you're older, don't just think "I need surgery" because it's YOU seeing yourself like this. You see tiny 'imperfections' that others don't even notice.
    There's plenty of other options to try before resorting to surgery. Hypnotherapy for your self esteem for example.