Should I color my natural brown hair blonde?

I have never fully dyed my hair..mostly lowlights and at one point highlights. My brown hair is pretty light but not as light..it's just a medium kind of brown that I am sick to death of.. any tips on coloring or should I skip the color option completely?

Most Helpful Guy

• ..somehow I always think that hugh heffner set off a series of events that eventually reaches young people and starts knockin on their head with the idea, "dye hair blonde".. haha

seriously though, if you're tired of your hair, try cutting it or stylizing it.. or try darker. personally I think blonde is overrated.. not to say it looks bad all the time but it's just too much of a cliche`.. consider maybe a darker color with streaks, or different color streaks like red or blue or something bold.. not sure if that would fit your personality but that's just my opinion..

What Guys Said 6

• No... you look very attractive with brunette hair!

But I see I came across a very old question -- did you end up dying it?

• Personally I like the color of your hair.

I like it the way it is, you look very attractive with it that way.

I speak for myself, but I can always tell a bleached blond.

My ex used to bleach her hair and I could'nt stand it, turned her hair to straw over time.

Be careful with those chemicals-be grateful for what God blessed you with: nice looks and hair.

• Blonde hair is nice, but only if you keep up the work, roots etc.

I love brown hair on girls, its natural and mysterious. Maybe you could experiment going a shade or two darker ? It won't damage your hair as much as going blonde will

• Well consider you skin color because a lot of girls who dye their hair blonde don't look right. Plus in my opinion brunettes are better

• I like brown hair but that's just me. I mean, blond is good but I like brown better

• i saw ur selfie,probably blonde is great for u

What Girls Said 2

• I think you'd look good with Blond hair but like someone said it is a lot of work at the roots to keep it Blond, depending on how fast your hair grows, you'll have to touch up the roots accordingly. make sure you are in a well ventilated place when you color your hair. Also condition it with a really good conditioner after coloring.

• I think it would look really cute. But you would most likely have to bleach your hair to get it blonde and that can be a pain to deal with. I would be too scared of messing it up to do it myself, I'd have to go get it done at a salon.