Do women really want to end up with a stupid guy?

My roommate hasn't showered in 4 weeks. He still gets laid all the time. This guy I've known for many years now broke his own arm so that he could get out of getting in the military just married one of the hottest girls I've ever seen in person. He doesn't even work, she pays for everything.

I could go on and on with examples but I think you the point. I just seems like the more stupid a guy his the more women want to be with him. Why is that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea. Women tend to be very nurturing and I guess the less capable they seem to be at doing things for themselves the more the woman wants to fix them. I personally love a smart guy. idiots suck.

What Girls Said 3

• That's not true. If a guy shows he is stupid, he can look like a Greek God, I still wouldn't go near him. (in a romantic way) You might have encountered some stupid women...

I know many girls who date morons and it's usually because he is handsome or has a "cool" attitude that he actually uses to cover up the fact that he is a peebrain.

You see, you mention how this girl was so HOT. But did you really find out who she is as a person. Maybe they are a perfect match. Yet you only mention she is a hottest girl on campus.

In your question you are showing the same superficial judging you are wondering why it exists between girls.

• I don't like stupid guys no matter how good looking. I actually like this guy right now who is pretty good looking, he's no greek god and his body isn't perfect but he's majoring in science and wants to be a doctor. I find that so attractive that he knows what he wants and goes for it.

• I know it may seem that way, that girls always end up with stupid guys, but that's not indicative of all girls all across the board. Your friends are the rare exceptions. I don't know why some girls choose to marry tools, but I can bet it won't last based on the 50% divorce rate in the U.S. alone.

I would never, ever give anyone who didn't shower everyday the time of day, much less a date, much less sex. That's just disturbing on so many levels. Ew.

And your friend who broke his own arm who is freeloading off his hot wife will be in for a rude awakening. Eventually, his wife will grow tired of always having to pay for everything and begin to resent him for it because subconsciously women like men to pay for things here and there, it's just a gentlemanly thing to do.

Most girls don't want stupid guys.

Only stupid women want stupid men.

What Guys Said 0