Ladies, what is it with yoga pants?

So I have been dating an 18 year old for about 6 months now. All she wears is yoga pants, not complaining because she looks good in them but it's all she owns lol. Do you care about change or anything? I notice they don't have any pockets at all. I'm being silly but what is it with yoga pants? Are they comfortable?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as my woman is comfortable that's all that matters. << loves yoga pants on females.

• Oh I'm not complaining because mine looks sexy in her's. I was just curious because I see a lot of women wearing them now.

• Could say the same for dudes that wear sweats. It's all good.

What Girls Said 21

• they're comfortable and if you're in high school or college and your job doesn't require real pants, why not?

• They're really comfortable.

• They're the most comfortable article of clothing that I own. What do I need pockets for? I have a wallet, coats, sweaters, etc.

• It's just so rare, as a girl, to wear something that is both comfortable and really flattering.

• Def just comfy. They look nice, they go with everything, and they're comfy.

• Black cushy comfort that flatters. Need I explain more?

• They are the most comfortable piece of clothing aside from sweatpants, that a woman can own and the great thing about yoga pants is that almost any woman still looks good in them while being comfortable and if they're black yoga pants, they pretty much go with anything!

• lol you have no idea just HOW comfy they are! plus like @RJGraveyTrain said... they look amazing on us!

• They are comfortable.

• I'm only gonna say that you need to try them. That's it.

• They're super comfy.

• They dry really fast when you hand wash them. And they don't pick up stains, lint, or pet hair.

• Not really in fashion here like in other places

• They are very comfortable, kind of like a second skin. I don't wear them everyday though.

• Very much so! If you have a good quality pair on it feels like you aren't wearing pants.

• Men , what is it with you and younger girls?

• They're just so comfortable! I literally only have about 2 pairs of jeans and the rest are yoga/leggings lol Do you not like seeing her wear yoga pants 24/7? lol

• Yoga pants are comfortable but I don't wear them all time. To be honest I am more of a jeans girl but that's really all I wear unless I am going out for drinks and I might wear a skirt or dress but 9/10 I am wearing jeans. I personally don't like yoga pants.

• Yes they are very comfortable!!! I love them I hate jeans but I wear them

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 4

• They are like sweatpants that flatter the lower body, if I was a girl i'd wear yoga pants all the time too. :-D

• I like women in jeans, yoga pants are for working out. Otherwise it's like wearing pajamas out, another strange fashion fad.

• They're feel comfortable and they look cool, don't complain :p

• Is like pushup bra for booty...