What's your opinion on leggings worn on girls with thicker legs?

I've got pretty thick legs which I'm not proud of so I usually wear leggings all summer. I feel it makes them look better since they are black and it's hard to see the curves. Is this true or am I deluding myself?

0|0
12|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I have thick muscular legs too and I love leggings, because they are comfortable and usually fit better on me than pants. They do make feet look thinner if they are dark, but they don't hide curves. Though I also love flowy skater skirts and dresses and rompers and loose shorts. They make legs look slim too if you wear them with heels and they are more practical in the summer heat

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Without a pic it's hard to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me leggings are okay, all women look nice to me and in what ever they chose to wear

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on how thick we are talking about

1|0
    0|0
  • Needs a pic

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmmmmmmmmm :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks better on them than on really thin legs i feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on what you wear it with

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah it's fine. Doesn't bother me

0|0
    0|0
  • delicious ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• It's true, black is a slimming colour so I would continue wearing them for now & perhaps work on losing the extra pounds.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean by "thick"?

0|0
    0|0
    • ok so I'm a bit overweight...

• Deluding yourself, as did I for years. Black doesn't cover up anything and wearing leggings all summer is going to be uncomfortable. Trust me, no one is going to pay attention to your legs if you wear shorts/dress but everyone will when you stand out wearing black leggings in summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't affect me or anyone else, so I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothin really. Leggings can be pretty comfy!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's perfectly fine. I don't see anything wrong with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you want. I never judge

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys usually love it. I have thick thighs and a fat ass I never get complaints

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think leggings look good on anyone tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think girls with fat jiggly legs should wear them unless they have a long tunic on

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah long tunic and tall boots... would that be ok?

• Yes it would