What type of dress do guys want a girl to wear at prom? (I heard they hate puffy)

what type should I wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• long dress silk or something, my date wore a short dress and I didn't really like it.. I actually kind of ditched her for a another girl that night...now that I think about it was probably because of the dress

What Guys Said 2

• Puffy isn't the best. We like dresses that kinda fit nicely against the body. Dresses that show your figure are good. It just gives us a reminder of why we take you to the prom.

• Something tight and shiny. It's definitely sexy

What Girls Said 1

• it's YOUR prom too and if you want to wear a puffy dress then it shouldn't matter what the guy wants, you only get one or two proms in your life and you don't get to relive them...you're in high school you shouldn't be so focused on what someone else want you to do. and as for the guy who ditched his date because of her dress...seriously? seems a little gay that you'd ditch a girl for her fashion choice...esp. when she chose a dress that revealed more skin, not less.