Am I the only one?!

i find it extremely sexy when a guy looks at me in the eyes. even though I may be looking nice and he prob wants to stare at my body but when he looks at me in the eyes I feel more sexy. does that make any sense?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same feeling too. It's probably because when guys look at us in the eyes, it makes us feel special. This guy who I like now always looks at me in my eyes so deeply that I feel like I'm going to melt. Sometimes I look away or avoid looking at his eyes totally though because for a few times, I turned all red talking to him afterI looked at him in the eyes and he asked me why I was blushing.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, it makes very clear sense. "You feel sexy when men look you in the eyes rather than at your ass."

~ ArtistBBoy

• Personally I think eye is the trump card when it comes to flirting. When done right it be immediate chemistry. keep your head up I might be looking

What Girls Said 2

• If he looks me in the eye and I like him or find him attractive, then it's really nice. If I don't like him and he looks me in the eye, obviously it's not a turn-on.

• Oh yes of course there has to be an attraction there for it to be sexy

• Well then we both agree >=) staring into each other's eyes is kinda like foreplay for me. I couldn't look people in the eye for a long time so when I finally started forcing myself to, I noticed when I was gazing into a man's eyes that I liked, it was a real turn-on LOL

• Lol nice

• It makes perfect sense. When guys want you for your body, it's flattering, but not relationship starting material. When he looks you in the eyes, it shows that he wants to know YOU and not your body.