Couldn't Taylor Swift be a supermodel?

I mean just look at her next to these famous supermodels. She's really skinny, tall, and has a pretty face. So could she be a supermodel if she wanted to? Or is she lacking something I'm not noticing?

0|0
16|22

Most Helpful Guy

• You'd be a better supermodel than her.

Perhaps she could be a supermodel, she certainly looks like one, I mean, with similar attributes.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha, that's sweet of you to say, but unfortunately I'm only 5'3 😭 and right!! She blended right in with the other Angles

• Well, maybe it's about time we start having short supermodels, I mean, we have fat ones, at least the short ones will be hot.

• run way standards are 5 7 i beleive. she can always be some other type of a model

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's not something she's passionate about then there's no point in doing it when she can just work with music which she likes to do. Plus she probably gets paid more than supermodels, also she can easily star in any magazine if she wanted to since she's a high profile celebrity.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• she undoubtably could have been. I think it just wasn't the career she wanted.
    I mean, her in the Victoria Secret show? She looked as good in the lingerie as the models!

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that makes sense. And that's what I'm saying!! She could have practically been one of the Angels on the show

• as far as I'm concerned, she WAS one of the Angels on that show :)

• Ya she has that tall sickly thin look lol like Kendall Jenner too

1|0
    0|0
  • She would in Europe, were being tall and slender is the beauty standard along with a hot face.
    Here in North America where we like our women shorter, voluptuous, and to have cute faces? Not really.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hm I'm not sure about that. I think most of the modeling industry, even here in the US, consists of rail thin girls who are at least 5'9

• Sure she sure could be

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in my opinion. I don't get her popularity at all (with anything, looks, music, etc). I don't think she's awful, but nothing special either.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she wants to, yes. In fact I genuinely feel she will start crossing over into that realm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blank space was just on

She's psycho af, And she could be a pro rebounder too at NBA OP

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup definitely. And love her tall skinny look. 👍
    But I guess she had other plans

0|0
    0|0
  • who fucking cares?

1|0
    0|0
  • she could be. but i think she's happy with her singing career.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has no body she flatter then plank from ed ed Eddie

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not really that attractive, IMHO.

0|0
    0|0
  • she can ms world. if she wanted to... but singer >model •

0|0
    0|0
  • she can. super tall and very pretty face.

0|0
    0|0
  • curt henning

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she has model looks

0|0
    0|0
  • SHe basically is.

Plenty of fatter, uglier girls can sing as well or better than her. Not to say she can't sing, just that her voice alone does not explain her career. Her looks are a major part of why she's in the position she's in.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like a dried tuna :|

1|0
    0|0
  • Not even close. She's really not that great looking. Barely even a 6.

1|0
    0|0
    • Are all supermodels necessarily a 10 though?

• Supermodels have very pretty faces, WAY prettier than swift. They're usually too scrawny for my taste though.

• She is in a way. She does commercials and ads but makes more money from her music.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• She can, but she's probably making a lot more bank than most supermodels. And she definitely seems to care a lot about money.

1|0
    0|0
    • I know! She won't even put her songs on spottify because they "wouldn't pay her enough" smh

• Lol that's exactly what I had in mind when I wrote "she seems to care a lot about money".

• Meh... I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • She does model for big brands but it's not her main thing to do.

Supermodels get demeaned like they were never worth anything if they don't look a certain way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I believe that's the whole point of her look.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's boring looking

0|0
    0|0
    • I kind of agree, I like the models with a more exotic look

• I think she's super awkward but she could pull it off. Her new hair is more of the high fashion crap (it makes her look less naturally beautiful), so maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she could, if she really wanted to do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not that pretty tbh.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see her that way. Super models have square faces. she has more a heart shaped face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too fat!

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like a model but she makes more money and more fame with her music career.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, she could be a supermodel

0|0
    0|0
  • No I saw her at the VS fashion shows, I think she's awkward and stiff with her body.

0|0
    0|0
  • She could. However, she probably makes more money as a singer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she can but maybe music is her passion not modeling

0|0
    0|0